014

[ y/n's pov ]

as i flop on the bed, the bedroom door swings open, but i don't notice. i keep my head buried into the pillow, and close my eyes.

this bed is so soft.

i roll over, and notice someone standing at the door.

"what the fish sticks." i mumble, and make eye contact with yeonjun.

"what do you want," i murmur.

"uhh, huening told me to tell you about the mission." he says, still standing there awkwardly.

"why do you stand like that you look like slender man," i point out. yeonjun rolls his eyes, before walking over to my desk and sitting down in the chair in front of it.

"so like, what the mission about..?" i squint my eyes at yeonjun, and sit up in my bed.

"it's nothing to dangerous, we'll just be going to some fancy guys party and making sure no one tries to assassin some ceo," yeonjun shrugs. "i guess it was good that you joined because if you didn't beomgyu would have to wear another dress."

"wait wait wait wait wait. beomgyu wore dresses on missions?" i ask, suddenly invested in the conversation.

"yeah, most of the parties we have to go to for missions only let you bring one male and one female guest."

"beomgyu would dress up as a girl?" my eyes widened.

"yeah," yeonjun shrugs as if he's used to it.

"wait why are only one male and female allowed to go to those parties? that's stupid."

"i don't even know, rich people make the stupidest rules." yeonjun states.

"do you have a picture of beomgyu in a dress?"

"okay- we're getting off topic."

"i think we are passing by the topic of beomgyu wearing a dress to briefly." i state back.

yeonjun rolls his eyes, and then glares at me "the party is around 8 tomorrow night so make sure your ready before 8 because it takes a while to get there."

"can i see a picture of beomgyu in a dress though?"

"say one more thing about beomgyu in a dress and ill duct tape your mouth shut until morning." yeonjun threatens, "anyways, continue making out with your bed," he stands up and leaves, before i could even say anything. thankfully, he has enough sense to close the door behind him.

i roll back over in the bed, tucking myself under the covers, and close my eyes. i'm just resting my eyes.

- time skip -

"Y/N, YOU SLUG! WAKE UP!" someone yells into my face, and my eyes widened. i see beomgyu leaning over the bed, and soobin standing beside beomgyu.

"you spit on me you little worm," i mutter before rolling over in my bed, facing the opposite direction of them. i wipe the spit off my face and close my eyes again.

"wait she's going back to sleep," i hear a mumble, and assume it's soobin.

"it's fine, ill wake her up again." beomgyu replies.

"if you spit in my face you won't wake up again." i speak back.

"wasnt planning on it." beomgyu replies. milliseconds afyer beomgyu says that, he starts shaking me.

"are you serious," i mutter, while being violently shaked.

"IM AWAKE IM AWAKE. WHAT DO YOU WANT." i yell out of annoyance, but the shaking stops.

"we got some pizza." beomgyu smiles, and i look at him angrily.

"you woke me up for pizza? you litt-" i start.

"it's dominos." soobin peeps from behind beomgyu.

"cheese or pepperoni?" i ask.

"we got both." soobin replies.

"ill be downstairs in a minute." i mumble.

(a/n: mansae ate)