005

[ yeonjuns pov ] 

--

y/n gets in ready stance along with me, while rolling her eyes. "ladies first," i slightly smirk, and y/n pauses for a second before swinging her leg towards my hip. as her legs slams against my hip, i press my arm against my waist, trapping her leg. i hear y/n mutter something under her breath but i couldn't exactly make out the words.

unexpectedly, y/n bends her trapped leg towards her chest, and forcefully pushes it back out, shaking me off. i stumble backwards but manage to regain my balance. 

"pause real quick, i think you creased my shoe," y/n says, looking down at her shoe. of course i take this chance to attack. y/n loses her guard and i push her to the ground, and i lose my balance and fall with her. i land on top on her and she glares at me. 

"yeonjun, if you put your hand around my neck again im gonna assume you have a choking kink." she shamelessly says, and my cheeks slightly heat up.

"i-" before i could even start to speak, y/n flips us over leaving her on top. 

"you were saying?" she asks, with a cocky grin on her face. i roll my eyes and swing at her face, but she manages to grab my elbow mid swing. she squeezes a little tighter on my elbow than expected but i don't show it. until she slowly starts squeezing my elbow harder. i let out a groan and try to pull my elbow out of her grip but it was to strong. 

"wait- AH! time out!" i yelp, in pain. 

"i don't know man, you," she grunts, squeezing harder on my elbow and i let out another groan, "creased my shoes." 

"ill buy you new shoes just-" i mutter a curse under my breath, "let go, darn it!" i yell. 

"okay," y/n smiles, releasing her insane grip on my elbow. she gets off from on top of me. 

"so did i pass or not?" she asks, as i stand up, holding my elbow in pain. i suck my teeth and roll my eyes.

"since you almost dislocated my elbow, id say you did." i reply, heading out the room with y/n following me.

"oh that's a little settling," y/n says, walking next to me.

"what do you mean?" i ask, glancing at her. 

"i mean i have a lower chance of dying today." y/n states, as we walk into the kitchen.

"so how'd it go?" beomgyu pipes up, and soobin and hyuka turn their attention on us, mainly y/n. 

"she shattered my elbow," i complain, heading towards the freezer to get an ice pack. 

"he creased my shoe," y/n says with a hint of annoyance in her voice. i grab an ice pack out the freezer and placed it under my elbow while shutting the freezer.

"i already told you, id get you a new pair." i roll my eyes.

"you only said that so id let go," she remarks

"so? im still not go back on my word," after i said that i hear beomgyu snickering. 

"shut up beomgyu, aren't you supposed to be testing y/n on accuracy?" i ask, annoyed by beomgyu.

"oh shoot you right, but y'all just got back so," beomgyu shrugs his shoulders. i sit down next to hueningkai and y/n just stands there.

"uhm, im still kinda hungry," she points out. 

"then go eat something," i mumble, glancing over at hueningkais computer.

"well this isnt my house, yeonjun," y/n snickers back.

"whatever," i roll my eyes, "someone go get her something to eat, then beomgyu, test her accuracy." 

quickly, soobin heads towards the refrigerator and opens it up. "do you want anything specific?" soobin asks the girl.

"anything is fine," she replies

--

(a/n: there's nothing interesting happening at the end of this chapter so no cliffhanger today😞 hopefully the next chapter will be more interesting.

anyways, make sure you vote😋)