010

[ y/n's pov ] 

--

its currently 11:34pm and i feel unnecessarily tired. i did nothing exhausting today besides fighting yeonjun, shooting guns, and doing a unnecessary hacking test. definitely not tiring. to make it worse, these stinks stole my phone because they don't trust me. so im currently in their living room watching zig and sharko with beomgyu and hueningkai. 

definitely do not recommend watching. the animals or whatever you call them don't speak at all. and there's a live, breathing shark that's living above waters. that means ON land. and the shark is constantly trying to eat a little bear or whatever the brown thing is called. 

this show is so boring ive fell asleep at least two times watching it. but of course beomgyu is so over enthusiastic over this show and yells whenever something happens. literally anything. 

let's say the shark did a cart wheel, beomgyu would be yelling in joy. or the mermaid thingy ate a burger, he'd be mad because he wants one. 

i would stand up and walk out the living room but that's rude and this isn't my house so, i guess im stuck in here with this little skunk bag and cutie huening. 

as the two invest their time into watching this lame show, i try my hardest to not drift off into dream world. which obviously doesn't work out well because when you aren't entertained, it's easy to fall asleep.

so i did.

- time skip -

"huening your so loud your gonna wake her up," a muffled voice whines, and i start to gain awareness of my surroundings.

"i haven't even said anything-" 

"why are you yelling?!" a voice whisper yells.

"your yelling!" a voice argues back.

"nuh uh! you just yelled at me!"

"you did first!" 

"no i didn-" 

"you woke her up!" a voice whispers as soon as a i flutter my eyes open. 

"that was you!" huening whisper yells.

"what time is it?" i ask, my voice being extra crispy from just waking up.

"like 4 in the morning," beomgyu replies.

"why are you awake at 4 in the morning?" i ask while rubbing my eyes.

"cause we just realized you were asleep." huening adds on, "and we didn't want to wake you up but we wanted to give you a blanket." 

"but hyuka is clumsy and tripped like seven times trying to carry the blanket. and then started yelling." beomgyu interrupts.

"that was you-" huening starts.

"go to bed it's to early for this, argue later. and if you forget then it means it's not important." i start groggily.

huening tosses the blanket on me, "goodnight, y/n," he bows slightly. 

"thank you," i murmur, and wrap myself in the blanket, beomgyu and hyuka walk off somewhere and i get myself cozy and ready to doze off. as soon as i start to doze off, i start to wonder, what were my parents like? 

the thought just bothers me so much, i barely remember my parents. and to think im in danger because of their doings? were my parents even good people? 

i attempt to shrug the thought off, and close my eyelids, which felt heavier than the leaning tower of pisa. soon, i dozed off to a good sleep.

- time skip again 🤭 -

"soobin i swear to fried chicken- your so loud she gonna wake up," a voice whisper yells, awakening me. i toss the blanket over my head in annoyance that i woke up. 

"see! shes awake!" the voice whispers again.

"i haven't spoke for the past 5 minutes!" another voice whispers.

"you both can't whisper for your life," i groan, pulling the blanket off my head and sitting up.

"that was all soobin," yeonjun immediately points fingers.

"absolutely not. i haven't spoke for the past five minutes, it was obviously him." soobin points back at yeonjun.

"tsk- your still lou-" yeonjun starts to argue at soobin.

"sorry to interrupt your little couple moment, but when do i get to go home?" i ask.

"couple?" yeonjuns eyes immediately widened, and soobins cheeks flush. 

"you heard me," i slightly smirk. i hear yeonjun mumble something but couldnt quite make out the words. i stand up and stretch a little before yawning. 

"anyways, when am i going home?" i ask soobin who's still standing in shock. 

"uh.." soobin stutters, before actually paying attention to my question, "did you not hear anything taehyun said yesterday?" 

"i did, it just didn't make sense besides the him wanting to killing me part," i correct soobin. 

"well, your not going anywhere. not until we can get your name cleared because everyone thinks you have a connection with us. but it's hard to clear your name when your record is pretty much empty." soobin says, sitting down in the couch himself. 

"plus, since your pretty good at fighting and whatever, yeonjun is trying to convince taehyun to let you work with us, that is if you want to." soobin adds. 

"that taehyun guy doesn't seem to like me," i say, sarcasm hinted in my voice. 

"he doesn't open up to people easily, but since you'll be here for a little while he might open up." soobin slightly smiles, before yawning himself.

"im hungry." i speak out of the blue, causing soobin to roll his eyes. 

--

(a/n: stream run2u and beautiful monster)