~Sesshomaru x Male!Qilin Reader~

This takes place after Naraku, Inuyasha and Kagome already had their family. Jaken finally moved on, and A-Un went back home to his people as Sesshomaru had commanded him to, feeling it right after so many years of loyalty. Rin, however, came and went, he wanted her to live with her people but he still came to see her. As things grew boring for this yokai lord, he became desperate for something new, and boy did he find something.

TW - Domination, degrade/praise play, god (kami in this case)/worship play, and orgasm denial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lord of the west laid against a tree staring at nothing. Often, this was his routine now, there wasn't much else to do anymore. He supposed that he had gotten used to the constant moving and possible death, but now, it was quiet and boring to the yokai. Smelling the all-familiar mineral scent in the air, he decided to go to that location instead, a nice and calming hot spring. He walked slow, slower than he'd ever, usually he had a decent pace. Now, however, there was no point, it bothered him, more than he had thought it would. It was as though there was an odd yearning he hadn't had before, maybe he'd satisfy it with a trip by himself, he wasn't sure where but somewhere. Reaching his destination, he easily stripped of his clothing despising the feeling of wet cloth on his body, and dipped in sinking into the hot water and closing his eyes. He sat like this for some time, sifting through his thoughts trying to clear his mind, that was until his eyes snapped open landing on a figure leaning against a tree. Their figure screamed cocky to Sesshomaru, their eyes held an odd gleam as their gaze slowly glided over Sesshomaru's form slowly drinking him in.

"How tantalizing.~" The figure was a male, his voice was (higher/lower) than the lord's. Sauntering over, Sesshomaru got to see the male better. He was (height) tall, had a (build) body, (hair details) hair, and (eye color(s)) eyes that shimmered hauntingly. Finally, Sesshomaru let out a low growl realizing what stood before him.

"You don't belong here." He snarled as he slowly stood more than ready to remind this man where he belonged. This man was a Qilin in the flesh, it had been ages since Sesshomaru had seen one, the last time was when he was younger and was with his father. The man's eyes scanned lower than before, the rest of the lord's body being exposed to him now.

"Think of me as a tourist.~" He purred making Sesshomaru snarl loudly.

"Hush now, I don't bite." As if not even realizing the situation, the man stripped himself and climbed into the water taking the demon lord aback for a moment. He had gotten so used to others fearing him, other than Rin of course, that he wasn't used to this behavior in someone. As the male got comfy, he crossed a leg over the other, his arms out to each side laying on the edge elegantly, his head tipped back as he let out a strained grunt that vibrated through Sesshomaru making his body shiver a little. This caused him to sink back into the water, unsure what to really do next, so he studied the male waiting to see if this man really was a fool, or if this was a trick to lower his guard. Sesshomaru's eyes scanned the male for some time, this finally caught the other's attention.

"What's up, pretty boy?" Sesshomaru stared for a moment, shook his head a little, then huffed at the harebrained comment before growling lowly again at the male. This earned a chuckle as well as a smug look.

"Not used to flirting, puppy?" Sesshomaru glared, and if looks could kill, this man would be dead. He knew damn well who Sesshomaru was, he was playing a fool's game.

"Y'know..." The man started before shifting to get comfy, his hand grazed on his inner thigh making Sesshomaru watch his movements, then elsewhere for a moment before his gaze snapped to the side as he internally scolded himself unsure what his mind was doing to him.