*Inuyasha x Koga (Modern AU/PT3)*

Next part of ^Inuyasha x Koga (Modern AU/PT2)^

-------------------------------------------------

It had been a couple of months since Inuyasha's break down/confession to Koga. Koga convinced Inuyasha to try talking it out with a therapist before they took any action. Inuyasha didn't agree at first, both from embarrassment and not really seeing a reason for it. However, Koga reminded him that he himself went to therapy to help talk through his own sexuality when he was younger. So, Inuyasha finally gave in. He was happy he did listen to Koga, because it helped a lot with what he had been dealing with. Typical family stuff, past relationships, bad habits, then of course the topic of Koga. With these sessions, he realized something as well. These feelings for Koga weren't new. They'd always been there, at least for a while.

"This is why some often call love a drug. The curiosity had been there in the back of your mind. Then, you finally got a taste of it. After, the very thought of having it again can drive you crazy if you don't take action as you are now with these sessions." That was weird to hear, but it also made sense. Though Koga agreed to drop the subject until Inuyasha was ready, Inuyasha knew it was about time to finally talk about it.

"Yo." Koga answered the phone, he sounded tired. It was super late at night, Inuyasha told himself to wait until morning. However, he couldn't.

"Uh, did I wake you up?"

"Nah, I've been up. Can't sleep either, huh?" Inuyasha let out a soft huff.

"Guess not... uh, can we talk?"

"Sure! What's up?" Inuyasha sighed heavily.

"Uh, look, it's been a couple months since we talked about this... but I gotta ask you somethin'." Even though Inuyasha couldn't see Koga, he could just feel his mood shift.

"What is it?"

"When I blurted it all out, I know you were a bit more focused on calming me down, but you never actually put your input on it at all."

"Input?" Inuyasha let out an irritated groan.

"Like, you never said if you thought it was weird, yes, no, fuck you, fuck you in a good way- like anything." Koga paused, the "fuck you in a good way" almost made him laugh. However, he held it back.

"Are you actually ready to talk about it?"

"So no-"

"That's not what I said, Inu. I never said anything because it was obvious you were already overwhelmed and I didn't want to make it worse."

"I... yeah, I wanna talk about it."

"Ok... have to admit I was hoping we could soon, just didn't wanna rush you."

"S-So...?" Koga sighed.

"Actually, can I swing by? I'd rather, uh, talk face to face about this."

"Huh? Y-Yeah, sure, I'll go unlock the back door. Just come on in." Inuyasha wouldn't do this if it weren't for the fact he lived in a good neighborhood, so he felt safe enough to leave his door unlocked. Koga, agreed, so Inuyasha waited. He hated this, the longer he waited to more anxious he was, and he couldn't back out now. Finally, however, his bedroom door opened and there was Koga.

"You did not come here in nothing but boxers." Inuyasha blurted out, seeing Koga just as he said. Nothing on, only his boxers, not even socks or slippers.

"It ain't that cold out there." Koga said, plopped down on Inuyasha's bed next to him. The moment his knee brushed against Inuyasha's leg, however, the white-haired boy knew Koga was lying.