~Toga x F!Human Reader (Modern AU)~

So just a teeny bit of info, with this being a modern AU there's no crazy magical stuff. Toga divorced Sesshomaru's mom, dated Izayoi for a while before impregnating her, but unfortunately died while giving birth. Now, Inuyasha is 20, Sesshomaru is 26, and Toga is about 47-50 (couldn't really decide on a specific age so choose which you're comfy with ig).

TW: Age gap, sneaking around, being caught and (spoiler) condom breaking.

---------------------------------------

"Wait, so you're secretly dating some old guy with adult children??" (BffName) asked in a confused yet slightly impressed tone.

"W-Well... I didn't know his age until we established the relationship to be fair. Then he asked to keep it on the low for now until he could talk to his sons about it." (Name) explained with a slight rose color dusting their (skin tone) cheeks.

"How long ago was that?" (BffName) asked before taking a sip of their drink, a curious look in their eyes. Originally, they were on the subject of (BffName)'s surprise date they were going on tonight, that was until (Name) slipped out the fact she somehow snagged a silver fox.

"A bit ago, I guess I can't blame him though. He divorced his oldest's mom, then his youngest's died when giving birth, so neither of the boys have a good perspective on their dad's relationships." (BffName)'s brows shot up.

"Fuck, that guy couldn't catch a break. So he's been single since the dead mom or..?"

"Yeah, that must've been pretty traumatic for him so I don't blame him. That might be another reason he's being so tiptoe about it." A sudden look of concern washed over (BffName)'s face.

"He's not using anything right? Or drinking?" (Name) furrowed her brows.

"No..? Why is that your first guess?"

"I'unno, I mean... that tends to happen. Didn't you also say he's hella built too? No steroids right?" (Name) sighed heavily.

"No no, he gets that from his work."

"Ayo, his age and he's not retired yet??" (Name) laughed.

"Nah, he figures as long as he's in good health, no point in quiting just yet. Honestly, he looks to be only like... thirty or so, that was my first guess anyway. Boy, the laugh I got from him was so angelic.~" (BffName) rolled their eyes as (Name) grinned ear to ear.

"Geeze, ok helpless romantic. You still haven't shown me a pic yet." (BffName) pointed out.

"Oh yeah! One s- hmm?" (Name) hummed curiously seeing a new message on her phone.

"Speak of the devil himself." She whispered making (BffName) lean over trying to see it.

"Whoa, he wants me to come to his house?? Usually he takes me out." (Name) said in a surprised tone.

"Kids are out, we could have the place to ourselves??? Oh, girl, you totally getting laid tonight." (Name) turned bright red.

"N-No way! I bet he's well over done with that. Though... it is weird he specified the kids being out. I get he wants me as a secret but why bring me home anyway then?"

"Why are they even living there still? Aren't they like... grown now?" (Name) nodded.

"His oldest's house got damaged with this last really bad storm, a whole tree was thrown into the side of it, so he has to wait for it to be repaired. His youngest is going to collage and Toga wants him to focus on that instead of trying to balance school, work, and finding a place all at once."

"That's... stupid sweet- he sounds like a great dad what the hell? Anyway, you going or are you gonna leave him on read?" (Name) looked down at her phone again before panicking and quickly answering before he got the wrong idea.