*Sesshomaru x F!Human Reader* (Pt 2)

Requested by @Alistargrace thank you for the read, glad you enjoyed!

Part two of "~Sesshomaru x F!Human Reader~"

Tw: Mentions of rutting, courting, breeding from the previous part, and pregnancy!

-------------------------------------------------

Sesshomaru held (Name) as she slept soundly. Though he was calm, content by their current position, he felt a tad bit guilty. His rutting had ended a couple days ago, mating season was over. However, he played it off for an extra two days because he just couldn't have enough of her. He felt guilty for lying, not to mention the fact there was no way she hadn't already been bred from the several days of constant mating, but she never once hesitated once in his arms. Though he was careful with her, even he had to admit that she impressed him greatly with how willing she was to try and keep up with his needs.

"Mmn." Sesshomaru glanced down, hearing a soft hum, telling him she was waking up. He had to finally call it quits, though he'd love to remain isolated with her for all of eternity, he couldn't ignore his duties or her social needs. Plus, he still didn't know what to do with her, his mother would be furious at him for following in his father's footsteps. Though his mother wasn't a violent woman, he still had to remain careful for (Name's) safety.

"My mate." He greeted softly, gently nuzzling her to help her wake. She let out a yawn before looking up at him. Those sleepy eyes drove him wild, almost breaking his resolve and tempting him for one more day. However, he shook this feeling off as she smiled softly.

"Already awake again?" She asked in a soft tone. Sesshomaru merely nodded, reaching up and carefully brushing a few strands of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear.

"How are you feeling?" She asked. Sesshomaru hesitated for a moment, then the guilt from earlier returned. That was the first time she asked that, at least in that manner. Usually she worded it differently, asking if he was still uncomfortable or offered to help ease him. She must've been tired if she asked this suddenly, he wasn't careful enough.

"Shh, I'm alright. You've done more than enough." He soothed, half way admitting she did more than actually needed. She smiled, leaning up before placing a gentle kiss upon his lips which he eagerly accepted. Once he pulled back though, he let out a soft breath.

"I suppose you wish to return to your pack?" He muttered, not even bothering to use her human terms. He felt so natural around her, he often found himself speaking to her so naturally. Even slipping and using his native tongue a couple of times, thankfully this never offended her.

"Hmm? Uh..." She seemed hesitant as she slowly sat up.

"Well, I do wonder if they handled themselves that night- ah who am I kidding? They can keep their own, but..." She glanced over as Sesshomaru also sat up, listening to her trying to gather her own words.

"Do you want me to go?" Her tone sounded slightly hurt, this made Sesshomaru place a gentle kiss on her cheek.

"No, I want nothing more than for you to never leave my side. I wish to not deny you your freedom, my mate." He clarified. (Name) smiled again, moving to lean against him.

"I'm sure we'll run into them again. I'm sure Inuyasha's going through withdrawal from his usual rough housing with you." She said in a joking manner. He sighed heavily, but knew she was right.

"Why do you entertain him anyway? You've proven more than once that you're more than capable in defeating him." She asked, looking up at him.

"It's a natural behavior for pups his age, even if he is only a half breed. It's useful as a lesson, but backing down and no longer "entertaining" him will give him the wrong idea. If he remains too proud, he'll get himself into trouble." He explained. He adored how curious she always looked whenever he'd bring up his kind's behavior or traditions. It felt that she truly wanted to understand and be a part of his people as his mate.