~(Modern Au) Sesshomaru x Fem!Reader~

Tw: Praise/degradation, oral, public play, brattiness, breeding kink.

-------------------------------------------------

"It has been delayed, again?" A gruff voice spoke, clearly not happy. Sesshomaru, the CEO of one of the largest weaponry manufacturers in Japan, just received some bad news regarding one of the shipments.

"I do not understand how this has happened for the third time for the same shipment. Go on, tell me!" He snapped. Thankfully, his private office was soundproofed because he wasn't getting any quieter. However, he wasn't exactly alone. Sitting on the edge of his desk was his girlfriend, (Name). She was on her phone, waiting for him to be done but hearing his rising voice, she set it to the side.

"You have yet to give me a proper reason. You get it from point a, to point b, unless there's a storm or other logical reason for a delay it's a simple fucking concept!" He spat, slamming his hand on his desk almost knocking over his coffee. Thankfully, (Name) managed to save it. God forbid his caffeine got knocked over. With a heavy breath, she reached over grabbing his hand making him glance over, then she placed it on her thigh. Out of habit, he began squeezing it, using it as a stress ball. He was lucky she was used to his roughness.

"Delay it one more day, go on. No- Yes I have every right for my tone I told you to put a rush on this for a reason and you- If I find any stolen or damaged goods you- Fine, whatever." Hanging up, he slammed his phone down before leaning back and covering his face with a groan. Once his hand left her thigh, she decided to ease him up a bit. It was easy to slip under his desk, thanks to its massive size, so she wiggled her way between his already spread legs with a grin. She reached up, slowly pulling down his zipper. Sesshomaru jolted a little, moving his hands away from his face as he looked down.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, his tone lowering a ton compared to moments ago. (Name) merely smiled, trying to play innocent.

"I'unno.~" She then reached under him, pulling his pants down making him instinctively wiggle his hips allowing her to do so. Then she reached into his boxer's fly pulling him out. Just from these little things, he was already a little hard. She knew this would work, this had become a bit of a routine. Any time he got upset during or after work, she was there to "fix" it. His body had begun to just expect it now.

"Mmn, gonna suck me off right here? You really have no shame, do you?" He asked, reaching down and gently running his fingers through her (long/short) hair. Taking him into her mouth, she started off slow, only working the tip. Painfully slow. Despite how agonizing it was, Sesshomaru could help but love it. However, today he just couldn't handle it like he usually would.

"Fffuck, come on princess, I know you can take me better than this." He groaned, allowing his nails to nip at her scalp just a tiny bit. (Name) let out a soft hum, doing as she was told. No longer teasing just the tip, she slowly took his whole length into her mouth. Back when they first started their intimacy, stuff like this wasn't easy. However, with practise, it became easy and fun for both of them.

"That's my good girl. Just like that, fuck you're perfect." He gently lifted his hips, pushing himself deeper into her throat. He felt a gentle spasm, so he did retreat. However, that didn't stop him from doing it again, and again. (Name) began to move her head up and down to match his movements. The spasms in the back of her throat felt odd, but not exactly bad either. She figured she should have been used to this by now. Suddenly, however, everything froze when there was a knock at the door. (Name) pulled back just as Sesshomaru rolled his chair forward a bit.

"Come in." He spoke, he sounded anything but happy. This was a first, they were never interrupted when doing anything risky here.

"Father." Ah, that explains it. Right away, they got to talking. What about? (Name) had no idea, she wasn't paying attention. She rested her chin on Sesshomaru's knee, just staring at his predicament that kept twitching, obviously wanting to be touched. With a playful grin, she gently blew on it making Sesshomaru's leg twitch slightly. With a silent giggle, she decided to play a game. Would he get her back for it? Sure, but that was fine in her book. She carefully grabbed him, making him twitch yet again, before gently licking the tip.