*Inu no Taisho x F!Reader (Modern Au/Xmas Special)*

Happy holidays!

-------------------------------------------------

(Name) rested peacefully in the warm, safe arms of her boyfriend. (Name) and Toga had been together for almost a year, this would be her first Christmas with him. She was super excited, not having much of a family of her own, she finally had a loved one to spend it with. (Name) planned to go all out today, the moment presents were opened off to the kitchen she'd go. She had a huge turkey waitin' to be baked, potatoes, veggies, and of course several desert choices.

"WAKE UP FUCKERS, IT'S PRESENT TIME!!!" A boy, about nineteen now, suddenly shouted at the top of his lungs. Him suddenly bursting into (Name) and Toga's room made poor Toga nearly hit the roof with how badly he jumped. He then groaned, moving to lay on his back while he covered his face with his hands.

"Inuyasha..." He groaned making (Name) laugh.

"Get up ol' man, c'mon!" He shouted again, thankfully not as loud, but it was loud enough. Thankfully (Name) was already awake, so it wasn't too hard for her to get out of bed. Toga, on the other hand, wasn't budging. That was until Inuyasha ran over grabbing his ankle and began to drag him off the bed.

"Ok ok ok!" Toga shouted, defeated. Inuyasha snickered, reaching over and ruffling his dad's hair.

"Hurry up, we ain't gettin' any younger!" Toga groaned again, sitting up.

"Clearly that doesn't apply to you." He mumbled.

"Christmas!" A little girl suddenly appeared in the door way.

"Bah, I'm tryin' kiddo but they're just too slow!" This easily told Toga and (Name) that these two were up together for at least a little while.

"I'm gettin' there!" Toga said, standing up with a stretch.

"Finally! Hey, let's go get your dad up.~" Inuyasha said with a grin.

"Ok!" The two suddenly ran off.

"Inuyasha you know he doesn't like- damn it..." (Name) laughed softly, putting on a beautiful robe that Toga had gotten her for her birthday.

"I'll go make sure no one dies." She joked before leaving the room. (Name) saw Inuyasha slowly open the door, somehow his older brother hadn't been woken up by the first shout.

"Go go go." He whispered, sending his tiny minion off. She slowly inched toward the bed, slowly climbed up, now standing on the bed. Inuyasha slowly pulled out his phone as she inched toward the bed, (Name) couldn't help but sigh and shake her head. Suddenly, she jumped and landed right right on top of the his chest.

"Wakey wakey!~" She cheered with a cute little laugh. He groaned, sounding just like his dad as he lazily peered up at her.

"I'm up..." He mumbled.

"Man, you got it easy Rin, I had to drag your gramps outta bed!" Inuyasha said with a laugh. (Name) laughed as well, seeing Rin hop off the bed as her dad sat up.

"Alright, let's head down." (Name) spoke in a softer tone, not wanting to be too loud first thing in the morning.

"YAY!!!" Well, she tried. Inuyasha and Rin bolted off right past her. Soon, everyone was by the tree, the two older boys being the last to linger.

"You too?" Toga asked his oldest in a tired, but joking tone.

"Mmn." He merely hummed.

"Not our fault y'all are already old, hurry up!" Inuyasha pushed again, not even being able to sit still anymore.

"Would you grow up?" His brother groaned, sitting on the couch.

"Well fuck you too!" Inuyasha snapped back.