~Sesshomaru x Kagome (Pt 3)~

Part 3 of "^Sesshomaru x Kagome^"

Tw: Risky sex (outdoors, no protection), Breeding, Sadist/Masochist behaviors, and overstimuation.

I would also like to mention this takes place after Naraku, Kagome is 18 in this one thus an adult. This "timeline" Kagome wasn't sent back for three years, and Rin stuck around with Sesshomaru as well seeing as she had Kagome to rely on.

-------------------------------------------------

She drove him fucking insane. That's the best way to describe Sesshomaru's mind right now, insane. She was like a drug, he finally got a taste, he kept her around, and even if she wondered on her own for a couple minutes to bathe or whatever, he went through violent withdrawals. Panic, hyper awareness, unable to sit still. Yet, when she returned, he'd melt back to his usual stoic mindset. He began regretting giving into his urges, allowing her to travel with him. He figured if he had her around and he realized she really was just a boring human like all the rest these stupid urges would go away... boy was he wrong. This girl had the biggest personality he had ever seen in a human, and it really flourish after being with him for a while.

"Here." Her voice snapped Sesshomaru out of his thoughts, causing him to open his eyes and look. She was holding a bowl out, she had made a steamy pot of stew, perfect for the cooling weather as it bled into winter.

"Demons do not eat, Kagome. How many times must I repeat myself?" He said, looking to the side away from her. Kagome stared blankly before sighing and using her free hand to snatch his hand, forcing him to hold the bowl.

"And how many times have I said I..." She then reached over and poked his forehead, right over his crescent moon marking.

"...don't..." Poked again.

"...care?" With one final poke, she finally pulled away. This girl was beyond bold, and he allowed it. He shouldn't, he's the lord of the west, the most powerful demon alive. Yet, he allowed some tiny human girl to poke at him, tell him what to do, and worst of all, he does it. He gave in, and with a final huff, he began eating.

"See, was that so hard?~" His pride wanted to growl at her, but another part of him adored that playful tone of her's. He preferred this tone over her depressed tone she held as she worked to get over his younger brother.

"You have some nerve talking to the lord in such a manner!" Jaken snapped. Sesshomaru used to growl or bark at Jaken when he tried to pull something like that with Kagome, but as he's recently learned...

"What, jealous he's more comfortable with me compared to someone who's been following him for way longer?" She can handle Jaken's sass with her own.

"Oh please, you're just useful to him right now so he tolerates you!" That, however, almost made him crack. However, before he could, she spoke up again.

"Duh, that's kinda the point isn't it? Plus, I'm sure it's nice for someone to pamper him once in awhile. People with mommy issues aren't used to that."

"Excuse me?" That caught his attention easily.

"Oh, it's a saying where I'm from. People with "mommy issues" don't have a great relationship, if any, with their mom." Sesshomaru stayed silent for a moment, even Jaken had lost anything more to say.

"And why do you assume that?"

"Difficulty expressing your feelings, self-isolation, too high of expectations for yourself, difficulty trusting others-"

"Enough." He didn't like that, and it sounded as though she was nowhere near done. Kagome, however, giggled softly.

"Sorry, too much?" She asked.