^Inuyasha x Koga (Modern AU/ PT2)^

Part 2 of ~Inuyasha x Koga (Modern AU)~

Tw: Mention of cheating (from prev. part), consensual public embarrassment, and homophobic slurs (I do not support the use of such words, nor would I ever use them OUTSIDE of writings such as these.)

-------------------------------------------------

"Oh you have to be kidding me." Koga groaned, opening what Inuyasha said was a gift... it wasn't.

"You fuckin' lost, bitch boy. Now put 'em on and give me a show." Koga rolled his eyes, he regretted agreeing to this bet. In his hands were the bright pink, glittery, sequined booty shorts completed with a cute flowery belt. Just as Inuyasha had planned.

"You're the worst." Koga grumbled. He didn't even bother going to another room to change, he just put them on right there in his living room. Inuyasha watched closely, more so when Koga had to do the jump and wiggle to get them on.

"You fill them hella well.~" Inuyasha cooed, his eyes not leaving Koga's ass. Koga twisted around to look as well.

"Y'know... not as bad as I thought they'd be." He muttered.

"Not to mention that you can't grow body hair to save your life, so you didn't even have to shave."

"Excuse the fuck outta me? That's rich coming from you!" Koga snapped in a defensive manner.

"You know damn well I have body hair, it's just light as fuck so you can't see it!" Inuyasha snapped back.

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Koga grumbled.

"Keh, well you better find a shirt to match so we can get going." Koga rolled his eyes, but still walked to his room. The best he had to match was a plain white tank-top.

"You look like you work at a hooters." Inuyasha said with a snicker.

"Oh fuck you." Koga grumbled. Inuyasha grinned at this.

"Wouldn't mind goin' again.~" Koga paused, but quickly shook his head.

"Let's get goin'." With a quick laugh, the two boys left Koga's place. They decided to go to the mall, get some food, do some shopping. Likely they'd go game shopping like they used to before. The moment they got there, Koga earned weird looks, he seemed to not even care. With it being hotter weather, this actually felt pretty nice.

"You're doin' a little too good over there." Inuyasha grumbled. Koga snickered, looking over his shoulder with a grin.

"You just mad I ain't beggin' you to let me change." Inuyasha froze for a moment, seeing Koga look over his shoulder like that. He's had a hard time thinking about his long time friend after their night together. He kept saying it was just a friendly fucking, it was a one time thing, to not put too much thought into it. Yet...

"You ok?"

"Huh?"

"You spaced out real bad there. You're not actually mad at me right now, right?" Koga asked, his usual playful tone taking a pause for a moment. Inuyasha quickly shook off his earlier thoughts.

"Keh, nah. I should have figured you'd like it anyway."

"The hell's that supposed to mean?" Inuyasha snickered.

"You've always been a slutty asshole." Koga scoffed.

"Oh hardy har har." Koga grumbled, but he also knew Inuyasha was right. He was always in the mood, and had sever safe flings in high school his parents never found out about. So, they did their shopping. They didn't get a lot, there weren't too many new games or whatnot that caught their eye. Sure, they could have gone clothes shopping but that wasn't ever really their thing. So, they decided to just skip the shopping spree and go to get something to eat.