4. another again

Kataya (Kah-tee-Ah)

Kataya rolls over in the soft pastel pink colored sheets of her bed

Kataya rolls over in the soft pastel pink colored sheets of her bed. Eyes still closed as she stretched and groaned lowly, trying to find the strength to wake all the way up. Finally her eyes flutter open and adjust to the cool, quiet and still dimly lit bedroom. She looks over at her alarm clock, 8:43 p.m.

"Sigh." Kataya mumbles with another stretch.

It was her first day off from shooting in over a week and she had spent the entire day catching up on sleep. Now it was late into the evening and she knew she would be awake for the remainder of the night. Reaching over she grabs her phone and reads over the notifications she had.

A text from Yaya.

Text and missed calls from Marz.

Missed call from her grandmother.

Text message from Saint.

"Hm." Her eyes light up and she clicks his message first to see what he could've wanted at that hour.

Saint - busy tonight?

"Am I busy tonight?" She thinks out loud. "Now why would he be asking me that?" Kataya laughs and types up her response.

Kataya - Not at all. What's going on?

"Probably just work related." She says again trying to keep from getting her hopes up and being disappointed.

Kataya climbs out of bed, phone in hand and heads to the bathroom. As she sits on the toilet to relieve herself she FaceTimes Yaya.

"About time. I know you said you were going to sleep but damn girl. It's been like seven hours."

"My bad. I've just been really tired these past few days."

"Pregnant?"

"Never. Must be PMS."

"Mhmm better not be having a baby with Marz ass. We tryna get rid of him." Yaya says while curling a piece of her chocolate brown hair. "Anyway, did you read my text?"

"No. I just decided to call."

"Well.. get dressed we're going out."

Kataya shakes her head as she wipes and heads over to the sink to wash her hands. She props her phone up on the soap dispenser and continues to listen to Yaya.

"No ma'am. You promised that next time I wanted to go somewhere you would go without question sicne you canceled on the Youngboy concert. Which I still don't understand why that happened."

"I'm too old to be at a youngboy concert Yaya." Kataya dries her hands and lays back across her bed. "I hate that you remember everything I say.... Where are we going?"