12. aftershocks

Saint

"We can reshoot this one more time tonight

"We can reshoot this one more time tonight. If it ain't right after this ima do it over tomorrow morning." Saint speaks to Alexis. "I been out here all day, shit is really ridiculous."

"Well if you would recast Paris..."

"I'm working on it." Saint mumbles. "Do me a favor and grab her for me?"

"For what? You tryna fuck again?" Alexis laughs.

"Alexis... if you like yo job I suggest you shut up." Saint says seriously only making Alexis laugh harder. She loved getting him all riled up. He wasn't quick to pop off like Psalm, but he was just as irrritable as his brother.

"Calm down grumpy. I was just joking... I'll be right back with miss thing."

Saint nods and watches as she walks away toward the set where Yaya was doing a quick touch up on Paris's makeup. He makes eye contact with Yaya who shakes her head before finishing her task. Saint sighs, guessing Kataya hadn't told Yaya that he was innocent in this whole mess Psalm had created. He was use to being the one getting backlash from something stupid Psalm had done. Saint hated it, but that was his brother, his twin and they were in it for life.

From the womb to the tomb.

He checks his phone for the first time in three hours and bypasses all the messages to click on the one from his now official girlfriend.

"waiting for you

"waiting for you...."

His teeth pierce his bottom lip as he stares down at the attachments. Never in all his years walking God's green earth had he met a woman who had the effect Kataya had on him. It was all happening so quickly he had to pinch himself sometimes to make sure she was real. He text back, wanting to know more details about the scandalous photos.

"Who took these? Psalm?"

"I'm alone. you know he's on punishment.. hurry home so you can punish me."

"Be home in forty kitty Kat. Keep her wet for me."

"🫡"

"You wanted to talk to me?" Paris's voice speaks bringing him back to reality.