17. judgement day

Kataya & Psalm & Saint

"My bad I'm late. My last surgery ran over.." Psalm says as he steps into Saint and Kataya's home. "I got food though, so forgive me?"

"Mhmm." Kataya says before taking the bag of Chinese food from his hand. "You're only forgiven because of the food choice. I've been wanting Chinese for three days."

Psalm smirks and steps inside kissing her cheek before removing his coat and hanging it up. The pair walk into the dining area where Saint was putting out plates for them to eat and talk about their relationship moving forward. For once Kataya felt optimistic about her sitting and having a talk with the both of them at the same time. She had a plan in mind that would make everyone happy, at least she hoped everyone would be happy at the end of it.

Both men make Kataya her plate and she smiles as Saint sits next to her and Psalm fills her glass with pineapple Fanta before sitting across from them. She allows the men and herself a few minutes to eat in a comfortble silence before she begins.

"I'm glad we could all gather here tonight." Kataya smiles. "I'm just going to get straight to the point."

The men sit watching her pull a few pieces of hot pink paper from under her placemat. Kataya straightens her glasses, that weren't prescription on her face and clears her throat.

"Here we go." Saint says before taking a bite of his fried rice. "And them glasses... again."

"Saint, don't get on my nerves right now." Kataya snaps. "Anyway, I took it upon myself to draw up a draft of my living situation. Since the two of you can't seem to stand being without me. I get it... I'm amazing, beautiful, radiant. Each of us will have a copy so you can't say you forgot or didn't know."

"Damn. Feel like I'm back in medical school." Psalm says while taking the paper from Kataya. "Maybe I can get a private lesson on this topic once this is over Professor Kataya?"

"Psalm, pay attention." Kataya replies while trying her best to bite back the blush covering her face. It had been a few days since they made up and the sex flashbacks we're still on her mind heavy. Kataya wanted to keep him at a distance just for a minute or he was going to litterally drive her crazy. "We'll split the week up and one shared day together if we want a date night AND, I get one night to myself."

"Night to yoself? Fuck outta here." Psalm says again. "Let me get that extra night."

"No." Kataya rebuttles.

"You serious? You for real need a night alone?" Saint speaks while reloading his plate.

"Yes, why is that so hard to accept?"

"Because... we don't need any nights away from you. We're just trying to figure out why you need nights away."

"Do you two not know how hard it is to be with the both of you?"

"Man, I don't even do nothing." Psalm says with his hands up.

"Please, you're the main one! Saint and I rarely bump heads, it's always me and you."

"Oh, so he supposed to be the good one now?"

"I mean... y'all mama didn't name him Saint for nothing." Kataya shrugs before sipping her drink.

Saint smirks and nods slowly before flipping Psalm off from across the table.

"Do it again I'll break yo fucking finger off."

"I dare you to try nigga."

"Please shut up!" Kataya shouts. "Sometimes I feel like I have two children ya'll argue too much!"