26. baby shower blues

Psalm

His finger double taps the screen of his iPhone screen. He watches as the heart appears and disappears quickly over the picture of the woman he'd lost. For a few weeks after their last interaction Psalm remained blocked but Kataya had recently created a new Instagram to showcase her pregnancy and child once the baby made their arrival earth side. Since Psalm was a grade A stalker he was one of the first to follow and her to follow back making him feel like his actions weren't as bad as Demetri was telling him they were.

Each night he would find himself laying awake, wondering what Kataya was doing. If she was alright and if she was thinking of him too. In all his years he'd never lost a woman for good that he really wanted and it was driving him insane that he couldn't get her back. Everyday the obsession grew more and more prominent in his life. Every free minute he had was dedicated to getting a glimpse at her. His mind worked overtime wondering what could've been if he hadn't tried to dabble in the past. He couldn't seem to find peace and contentment, at this point he didn't want it.

The only thing on he knew he wanted for sure was her.

He was officially obsessed.

Kataya & Saint

Saint nods his head the music that flowed from the speakers of his Tesla as he drove through the empty streets of Denver

Saint nods his head the music that flowed from the speakers of his Tesla as he drove through the empty streets of Denver. His left hand gripping the steering wheel while his right was busy rubbing the belly of a well fed Kataya. He chuckles listening to her sing the words to Summer Walkers' Bitter as if she could relate to any of the drama happening in the song. It was almost midnight and the couple had been out enjoying one of the last dinners they would have without having to request a high chair to join them. Saint had made sure to fill the night with gifts and pleseant surprises to keep Kataya on her toes about what was about to happen next.

Saint pulls up to a beautiful log cabin not too far from his home and puts the car in park. He looks over at Kataya who sat with a raised brow waiting on him to speak.

"Come on." Was all Saint said before opening his car door and heading over to open hers.

Once they enter the home from the cold nighttime air Kataya let's out a gasp seeing the living room area covered in golden balloons, each letter spelling out the question Saint had been dying to ask her since the moment they first fell in love.

He walks around her and bends down on his knee, pulling the red box from his jacket pocket and opening it to showcase the diamond ring he had customized for her.

"Saint.... Be for real." Kataya says with tears in her eyes. "Like, you really asking me? Like you really want me to be your wife?"

"Yes. Why is that so hard for you to believe? You're prefect to me. Everything I've ever been looking for in a woman. I would've asked you this a long time ago but you know.... Anyway. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"