38. epilouge

2 years later...

Saint

Hearing a loud crash followed by a fit of giggles, Saint jumps awake from his slumber

Hearing a loud crash followed by a fit of giggles, Saint jumps awake from his slumber. He sits up in bed confused as to what could be taking place just down the twelve steps of his home. While rubbing his eyes to help him regain full consciousness, a soft yawn leaves his lips. The loud giggles continue to fill the home and Saint can't bite back his smile as he climbs out of bed to refresh himself before getting dressed for the day.

As he buttons up his blue shirt he hears the closet door creep open. Turning around he smiles again as his eyes land on his one year old daughter, grinning back at him with bright brown tinted almond shaped eyes.

"Heaven!" Kataya shouts as she burst into the room.

Heaven giggles before toddling further into the closet next to Saint. He scoops her up and begins to smother her in affectionate kisses as Kataya finally makes her appearance into the walk in closet.

"Don't try to run to your daddy! You're still in trouble."

Heaven giggles loudly again before snuggling into Saints shirt. He runs his hands through her brown curls before kissing her forehead.

"What did daddy's baby do this time?" Saint ask Kataya. "Hm? What could my princess have done wrong?"

"She broke the vase downstairs. Reached up and pulled it right off the table on purpose!" Kataya responds. "She acts all innocent around you while giving me hell."

"I don't believe that for one minute. This angel can do no wrong." Saint reaffirms before stepping past Kataya into the bedroom with Heaven still in his arms.

"Boy please. She's not always sweet. She bats those long lashes and pouts to get her way and hide what a little terror she can be."

"Wonder where she gets that from? Like mommy doesn't pout to get what she wants from daddy." Saint tickles Heaven before placing her down on the floor so he could continue getting dressed.

"Mommy has to do a lot more than pout these days." Kataya mumbles.

"Lie again. Gone fuck around and get tied up again." Saint winks before leaning down to peck her lips.

Kataya blushes and bites into her bottom lip as she scoops up Heaven to head back down stairs and finish cooking breakfast. Once Saint is dressed he walks down the steps seeing Halo engaged in an intense episode of PJ Mask with his brother Kross. He greets both of his children before entering into the kitchen where Kataya had just wrapped up breakfast and was busy working on a few dishes for thanksgiving the following day.

"Busy as hell in here." Saint speaks before sitting in front of his already made plate at the kitchen island.

"Yeah..." Kataya shrugs as if it was no big deal. Heaven and Kross were a packaged deal making her a mother of three once they moved to LA. Effortlessly, she'd become super mom and wife. Running the home and making sure the kids were always good and Saint was at ease so he could work stress free. "It's our first year hosting thanksgiving at our home and I wanna make sure everyone and everything is in order. "That's why I need Ms. Heaven to stop giving me hell." Kataya smiles at her daughter who was now stuffing her face with cut up strawberries and whipped cream.