7. date night 2.0

Kataya

"Rewind

"Rewind... Tell me this story again from the top." Yaya request as she stuffs another Dorito in her mouth.

"Yaya, I've literally told you this story three times already."  Kataya laughs as she applies another coat of red lipstick. "I went out with Saint and now I'm going out with Psalm."

"You're so nonchalant about it. I would be so damn anxious... How did you even manage this? Let me find out you a little playa."

"Stop!" Kataya smiles. "I'm not a playa, Psalm showed up and asked me out that's it."

"And Saint just let it happen?"

"It's weird right?" Kataya agrees. "He basically said he's still interested even if I did go out with Psalm. I feel like they're in some sort of weird competition and I'm the prize."

Yaya sits with her mouth wide open, still shocked that her best friend was actually going out with two men at the same time.

"Shit... maybe I need to start living more."

"Please, Malik would flip."

"He better step it up before he gets left then." Yaya laughs, knowing full well she wasn't going to leave her man.

"Okay. How do I look?"

Kataya stands and gives Yaya a full view of her outfit.

"Too cute. The red dress is very tempting, I see you got the girls sitting up nice on your chest. You plan on fucking him tonight?"

"No." Kataya says. "I mean, if it happens then maybe.... Can I tell you something?"

"Duh, you can tell me anything."

"I had a great time with Saint, I like him a lot and we connect like... emotionally and psychically. But that damn Psalm... oh my God girl, he walks into a room and just wets my kitty up. He doesn't have to say a word and I'm ready to fuck him."

"Make it make sense Kat... they're twins."

"I can't explain it..." Kataya replies as she sits back down on the bed. She takes a moment to find the right words to use to explain herself before speaking again. "They look the same but they're two different people. I'm drawn to Saint more emotionally, psychically I'm more drawn to Psalm. To put it more simply, I wanna make love to Saint but I wanna fuck Psalm.... Or him to fuck me."

"Gotcha. Oweee, I'm gonna love having a front row seat of this mess."

Kataya shakes her head and grabs her ringing iPhone. She bites back a smile seeing Saints name pop up on the screen. As if she wasn't already put perfectly together anticipating Psalms arrival she smooths her hair and adjust her breast in her dress one more time before answering.