9. why you wanna go & do that?

Kataya

Low groans leave the lips of Kataya who stirs in the cotton sheets as her body awakens from its peaceful slumber

Low groans leave the lips of Kataya who stirs in the cotton sheets as her body awakens from its peaceful slumber. The sound of her vibrating iPhone causes her hand to blindly search for it in the mess of sheets.

"Here."

She nods a thankful nod and finally opens her eyes to swipe across the screen and answer.

"Yeah..." she said, her voice coming out low and scratchy. She didn't have much of a voice left after screaming out in pleasure the night before.

"Where are you? We start shooting in an hour! I've literally been calling you all morning! Are you okay?" Yaya shouts into the phone.

"Stop shouting." Kataya mumbles as she rolls off of the chest she had been laying on. She wraps the sheets around her naked body and sits up. Looking down she sees Psalm laying, scrolling through his phone in silence. Their eyes meet and she quickly looks away with a blush. Still completely taken aback by how she had been turned out the night prior.

"Do you hear me Kat? Where are you?!?"

"I'm coming. Be there in twenty I think... I'll be there." Kataya says.

"Bro... hurry the fuck up." Yaya says sternly before ending the call.

Kataya shakes her head and looks around the large bedroom. Decorated with dark grey walls and accents of white and red, large windows covering one wall that overlooked a backyard straight out of a movie. A large pool with a waterfall, bar and bbq area that sat with a beautiful view of the Denver mountains.

"Wow. Looks different during the day."

"Beautiful huh? You'll be seeing more of it from now on, but feel free to take it all in right now."

"I wish I had more time to, but I gotta get going." Kataya responds as she stands with the sheets still covering her bare body. She palms her forehead remembering all she had to wear was her red dress from the night before. "Can you take me home? I need clothes."

"Of course. I gotta head to the hospital anyway. In the meantime I'll grab you some sweats and a t shirt of mine."

"Thank you." She smiles.

Kataya clears her throat and steps into the large bathroom with the sheets still covering her naked body. She takes a few moments to think and replay the events from the night before. Her face heats up as the flashbacks play vividly in her mind. Slowly her hand reaches up and she touches the spots that were once being caressed firmly by the men of her dreams. Still in shock Kataya couldn't believe not only had she slept with two men at once, but she enjoyed it way more than she wanted to admit.

Psalm steps into the bathroom interrupting her reminiscing. She looks over at him and bites back a smile seeing him dressed in his deep blue scrubs, crisp white coat and glasses. He wore a simple diamond chain around his neck, nothing too flashy but it added the perfect accent to his work attire.