39. bonus chapter; kataya is a star

Saint

Saint leans back against the headboard of his king sized bed finally having a moment to relax after a very long day. He had been home alone with all three of his children and without Kataya there to help him he had gotten a full taste of what Kataya went through on the regular while he worked. How did she manage to make running behind three children, while keeping the home clean look so effortless? He would probably never get the chance to find out.

The thought of Kataya makes him reach for his phone that sat charging on the nightstand.

He opens the instagram app and the first post to appear was one from Kataya

He opens the instagram app and the first post to appear was one from Kataya. He smirks, seeing her dressed in an all black thong bikini, bold makeup, tall stiletto heels and a leather coat on her shoulders. Saint couldn't deny that she looked just as good if not better than she did the day he first laid eyes on her. He scrolls through the comments to see what her followers were saying and as usual they were hyping her up, telling her how beautiful she was while also complimenting him on how lucky he was to have a woman like her as his wife. Recently Kataya's once relatively quiet instagram page had become a very busy one. She had gone from a simple ten thousand followers to over six hundred thousand almost overnight.

People had taken a liking to the quiet and beautiful wife of Saint Montogomery, high profile film director. She had gone from the arm candy who didn't speak much in public to the woman who was now being asked to model, give real reviews on high end brands and thanks to her bubbly personality was possibly going to be the new face of Sephora online. Saint was proud of her and even more proud to be her husband, but he did have his reservations about the sudden success she was seeing. He wasn't new to Hollywood and he knew that they could love you one day and completely hate you the next if you weren't careful.

Saint hears the bathroom door open and the sweet smell of Kataya's body wash and lotion mix fills the entire bedroom. Quickly he locks his phone and looks up right as she steps into view.

"Hi baby." Kataya smirks while towel drying her still wet hair. She leans in and kisses his lips before straddling him with only her fluffy cotton candy pink colored towel covering her naked body. "I missed you." She speaks between pecks on his lips.

"I missed you too... I ain't even hear you come in. Kross and Heaven ass was too damn energized tonight."

"Sounds like a regular Tuesday to me." She chuckles. "How was everything overall while I was gone?"

"Straight... Ain't nothing I can't handle. I do want you here with us more though." Saint responds while beginning to place kisses on her exposed shoulder. Kataya had been gone for four days total and he missed being next to and inside of her. "You home for good now right?"

"Um... That's what I wanted to talk to you about." Kataya speaks timidly.

Saint pauses, looks up at her as she looks away and begins to fiddle with her nails. He sighs, because he knew she was about to tell him something that he didn't exactly want to hear right now.