Chapter 1: At Midnight

It was midnight when our lips touched for the first time. It was the best thing of my life. New years kiss, first for both of us and it was like magic, well we both have magic in our blood, then when it only felt like a second the clock struck 12:01. "Midnight's over?" He said, I looked into his hazel eyes.

"Sadly yes," I told him as a slow song came on ."Want to dance?" He asked.

"Of course, I get to spend more time with you" I answered as I pecked him on the cheek.

We headed over to the dance floor we kissed in a Corner. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. I leaned against his warm chest and we talked until the end of the song. When the song was over we went over to the food table and I got two plates of sweets and he got the drinks. We found a table close enough to the food but far away enough to talk on our own without anyone overhearing us.

"You look gorgeous," his perfect white teeth showing while he talked.

"Thank you."

We were sitting next to each other and we held hands. It was one of the best feelings ever. I leaned closer to him and kissed him.

Then I saw something.

There was a bright green light behind him. I stopped "What's wrong?" he asked me. "Oh noth-" The light got brighter and brighter, I couldn't see a thing. I closed my eyes. When I opened them I saw he had his head down on my shoulder. "NOAH!" I screamed. "Yeah" he answered putting his head up. He coughed blood onto my shirt. The green light appeared again. I felt him drop from my arms. "No, dont take me away from him...I can't leave him!" I screamed. No matter how hard I was screaming, he was getting further and further away. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I needed revenge...I will find who did this...and they will pay...I do NOT play around! I grabbed a leg of a chair , that's right I ripped off the leg of a chair get over It. I started looking around, then, when I was about to get to Noah's body everything went black.

I woke up in a hospital bed next to Noah, and yell "Is he ok!?'" I ran over to his bed. "Noah........ Stay with me please." His eyes fluttered open. "You look beautiful my love."

"You're alive!" I half yelled as I flung myself across him. "Yes I am fine my dear" His voice sounded like his vocal chords were severely damaged. He touched my face "Emily, I need you to do something for me"

"Yes what is it, anything for you Noah!" I half yelled

"I want you to get revenge, do anything just please hurt the person who did this"

"You were always yourself even when you were hurt or sick...Thats why i fell in love with you" I managed a sad laugh

"Promise me Emily"

"I promise, I will commit the worst of sin if it means you will be happy"

"Thank you" he whispered, his voice getting fainter. He kissed me on the lips, the last time, better than the first, more emotional, yet it is more empty. Noah fell back onto the bed, I knew, I didn't even have to check. He was dead. I left the hospital then set out to lily's house.

I knocked on the door. "Lils I know you're in there!" I knocked so hard I thought I was going to break the door. "I'm coming!" She opened the door. "Lils, I Need you to answer as truthfully as you can. Did you see someone at your party you didn't invite?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Answer!"

"Ok Ok, I saw someone with dark blue eyes, black hair, and an pinkish glow to their skin then there was bright green light and Noah collapsed then you did next to him a few minutes later and we took you to the hospital. Is Noah ok?"

"Noah's dead. Thanks see you later" I turned around and started thinking. Why would anybody have anything against Noah? I mean, he's amazing, maybe thats just love talking, but he seemed to not have any enemies. That mystery person though...hmmm. I was so deep in thought, I didn't see that the crosswalk sign had turned red. Someone dived onto me, she had beautiful colored hair. "Are you ok?" she asked me once she brought us both onto the curb. "Yeah, I'm fine...I think". I realized the bobby pins in my hair had come out, revealing how long my hair really was.

"You have gorgeous hair"

"Uhh, can you get off of me?"

"Yeah, ok" she stayed there for a while. "Seriously, like now" I pushed her off of me. She rolled on the ground, than before I could get up she hit me with her purse.

I woke up in a room filled with books. I saw the girl with rainbow hair sitting at a desk, she seemed deep into a dusty old book. She turned around, it seems she heard me move. "Oh, it seems you are awake now." she got on top of me. "Ok seriously, what is your problem with laying on top of me?"

"I'll tell you about the mystery woman."

"Really?! How do you know about her?"

"On one condition"

"What is it"

"I find you very attractive, how about we...have a little fun"

"PERV!!"

"Fine than i wont tell you"

"No please tell me!"

"Ok, I wont take it too far"

"Uhh...I guess so"

"Great!"