Chapter 6: Magenta Liquid

The next day I woke up at 3:00 in the morning. When I opened my eyes I saw Katie leaning over me.

"Have you been watching me in my sleep?"

"Of course, I love you. Why wouldn't I?"

"Thats just creepy!!!!!!!"

"I suppose you want me to get off."

Only then I realized that she was on me.

"Get off me!!! Why were you watching me in my sleep?"

"I already told you."

If Katie's here than I must be in the fake world. I need to get out of here somehow. "How do I get out of here?" I asked myself.

"Out of here? What do you mean?" Katie asked.

Oh no I said it aloud.

"Uh nothing!" I said hastily.

"I know that you don't want to stay here with me, you want me to die. You said 'Uh nothing!' too fast you don't want me to heal you and get you back to normal."

Wow that was deep. I don't know what to say to Katie. I don't want her to die but I do want her to stop being so creepy. Why did I say that? Why can't I be better at words?

"Katie I don't want you to die-"

"Sure you don't," She said sarcastically. "I can know what you're feeling without you knowing what you're feeling."

"As I was saying, I don't want you to die, I'm glad that you're here to heal me." Even though I'm in the fake world. I added to myself.

"Well, if you're going to go on a journey you're going to need this" She handed me a bag with a bottle of a magenta liquid, a knife, a rope, and some food inside of it.

"What is this for?" I held up the magenta liquid filled bottle.

"That you will find out later. Now go so you can defeat them, there is a map in there so you won't get lost." She shoved me out of the hospital and I tripped on my shoes.

Wait, how did I get back in the hospital? The last thing I remember was flying through the air.

"Katie!" I yelled bursting through the door. I realized she was no longer there. I wondered if the fake Noah would come back. "Hmmm..." I thought out loud "maybe I could jump again." I stared out of the window, it was still raining, maybe I could just die right now... No, that would be stupid. Noah needs me to get revenge. I can't just stay in this world forever, I couldn't...Even if I die, I will fight for Noah.

It was still raining when I woke up. I was not in a bed but in some woods. "Where am I?" I thought out loud.

"You are in the woods of life, open your bag and take a sip of the magenta liquid." Said a voice that I did not know.

I took a sip of the purple liquid and suddenly felt the cold liquid run through my body that soon turned hot.

"What is happening?"

"You are going through a border, now walk" Said the unknown voice.

I started to walk forwards. I felt a feeling that I never experienced in my life. I was now surrounded by colors. I didn't even have ask where I was when I heard the voice again. "You're now in a world of colors. Take another sip of the purple liquid and walk forward until you are back to your own world." I did as the voice said, and soon enough, I woke up with Kelly staring down at me with tears dripping down onto my forehead. She sat me up "Are you all right? You fell from your room, your door was locked. I knew something was wrong, you never lock your door. It worried me even more when I saw that all of the pill jars were open, thankfully there was nothing that could do you much harm. I finally ran outside when I heard a loud thump on the window, you hit your head on the fall down. I've called the ambulance, they will be here soon." At that point, I blacked out again.