Chapter 16: Memories of the past

"Hey! Why are you taking me away from the person you said I needed to be with!" I screamed at the glowing green angel flying me to her castle in the sky.

"Do you even realize what you have done?!"

"I was crying over my dead son, is that a crime now?!"

"Whatever you were doing I don't think you realized tht you killed very other person there except for Noah and ceder. Did you even see the exploded body's around you?"

"You must be mistaken, I would never do a thing like that!"

"You may have not meant to, but you strong emotions of rage and despair have made you lose control of your angelic powers."

We landed on the top of a huge cumulonimbus cloud. There was a huge castle standing in front of us.

"I'm sorry Emily, but I have to do this." The mystery angel waved her light green magic hand in front of my face and I passed out (Seriously, how much times will I do this in my life!?).

I woke up in a room, I was chained down to a stone table with dozens of wires sticking into my head. "Hey, I thought you weren't going to trap me.

"There was a change of plans. You lost control of your powers. I need to go through your worst memories to find out the cause of all of this emotional pain."

"So losing a baby doesn't count?!!"

"Losing Nova has caused a lot of pain for you, but the pain I am searching for started earlier."

"Well there is something...I lost my mom at a very young age...actually more like my whole family. My dad killed himself soon after my moms funeral. She died from osteosarcoma, and I was right by we side when she died. I had tried to never care about anyone from then on. Until I met Noah, I just couldn't help but to love him, he was the love oft life, my true love, my soulmate. But when I thought I had lost him it scared me, but now I have found that loving him and Ceder and Nova was a mistake. I knew something would happen to them, but I decided to love anyway. I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!"