Chapter 3: The Forest

(Our friend Anni Nimouse helped us write this chapter)

I was walking when I heard a voice, not just any voice, Noah's. "Emily, go in to the woods, someone is waiting for you. They love you and you will love them too." I looked around the outside of the whole house but couldn't find any woods. "Try going back in to Katie's house and look in the bathroom you will find directions to the forest" he told me. Should I really trust a voice coming from who knows where? Especially if it's Noah's voice, I mean he is dead. "Trust me Emily look in the bathroom you will find your mate I moved them to the bathroom that connects to the bedroom" I went back into Katie's house, I ignored the pain of burning flesh, and looked on the first floor for a bathroom connected to a bedroom. I looked upstairs and found the bathroom connected to the bedroom and saw that the bedroom was a queen sized bed I went into the bathroom and saw Noah's best friend, Marcus standing there with nothing but his underwear on. "What the hell Marcus!?" I screamed and slammed the door on him. "What?" he asked as if nothing was wrong. "You're wearing nothing but your underwear!"

"Oh yeah"

I couldn't breath. I needed to get out of here. The smoke wasn't the only thing that was preventing me from breathing, it was also the guilt about Katie, Marcus, and the fact that I was letting Noah's voice flood my brain and take over my thoughts. I rushed to the front door, because after my little run-in with Marcus I ran in to the bathroom and grabbed the directions. Then, outside in the fresh air, under a thick blanket of midnight blue, stained with white stars, Noah's voice flooded my brain, took over my thoughts....