Chapter 2: Katie

She grabbed my shoulder, I could feel her emotions throughout my body. She leaned in closer with her hand slowly pushing the sleeve of my shirt further down my arm. Our noses touched, she kissed me passionately. She leaned in closer, her breasts touching mine; she slid her hands to the back of my shirt and unbuttoned it. She stopped kissing me. She sat me up, put her mouth around the collar of my shirt, and managed to take it off only using her mouth. Noah's words rung in my head. Thats right! I will commit the worst of sins for him to be happy. "I never caught your name" I whispered. "My...name...? Yes...my name is Katie, Katie Michaels" I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her on to the floor. My bright orange hair drenched in sweat dripped on her collarbone. "I thought you didn't want to take it too far" she asked "I changed my mind." Katie sat up and took up her already clear, white tank top. She sat on my lap, her thighs on my hips. I laid down and stretched my arms to the side. I had forgotten I wore my small bra, it didn't fit me at all. The way I was stretching made the top snap in two. I blushed and turned my head to the side. "Here," she handed me my shirt, "I see you are not enjoying this, I will tell you what you want to know; just ask."

I questioned her "Were you at a new years party a few miles a way?"

"Yes, in fact I was, that's where I met you. You were kissing a demon so I had to save you."

"Save me? Noah was a demon?"

"Yes he was going to kill you once he invited you to his place"

"How do you know that"

"Because I know"

"How am i supposed to believe you if you don't give me proof!?"

"I don't know. Don't you believe me?"

"No! Why should i believe you!?"

"Calm down Emily"

"No! I won't. I promised Noah that I would get revenge for him no matter the circumstances...You claim he is a demon, what if you are a demon yourself?"

"Emily...you don't think?...EMILY!?"

I grabbed a candle and stood up. I whacked her in the head with the candle, it was still lit. Her hair caught on fire, I threw the candle on the ground. I walked out of the house with a wall of fire forming behind me. Katie was screaming at the top of her lungs with tears overflowing her grey eyes "Emily you can't do thi-!" I slammed the door without regret. "You should learn Katie...never question the people I love...this goes out to everyone. Don't mess with my love or you will die.