Kia Theerapanyakul

Porsche's POV

"So there's 4 Theerapanyakul in the main family. Khun Tankhun, Khun Kinn, Khun Kim and Khun Rianne. Khun Kim and Rianne are twins, Rianne lives in Germany... Sometimes in Korea cause she works as a Model and a equestrian"

"Equestrian... She does horse riding?"

"Uh hmm.. and she's an archer too"

"Wow she must be cool"

"She is... And out of all of them she's the nicest.. normal's not the word but well you can say that, Kim lives on his own. He visits from time to time"

"Egotistic.."

"Eh" Pete shrugged his shoulders and continued eating.

Rianne's POV

"See you soon, Gio" I said and hugged Gio. My partner, not boyfriend, more like very very close boy bestfriend. He smiled and twirled me alittle making me giggle.

"See you soon" he put me down and kissed my forehead before smiling and waving. I got into my private plane and sat down. I'm going back to Thailand to visit my family once again, I'm leaving Germany for a few months and return again. I closed my eyes and let my thoughts take over for a few minutes, I was in the brain of falling asleep when I heard my phone ring. I opened my eyes and looked at the contact.
'Kimhan' I accepted the call and spoke.

"Yes brother?"

"Nothing. How's Mile?"

"Oh he's great"

"Where are you?"

"Uhmm.... Let's go to our mansion together"

"You're not even here"

"I'm on the way"

"You're kidding"

"No"

"Okay let's go together.. what time will you get here?"

"Uhmm... In 10 hours"

"Bruh"

"For real tho"

"Okay okay, see you in 10 hours then"

"Buh bye"

"Bye, Nong"

"Ay! Not that"

"Why? You're my Nong"

"We're literally twins!"

"I'm 2 mins older" I rolled my eyes and ended the call and smiled to myself. See you soon Bro's. I put my headphones on, played some lofi music, I looked at the time.. 10:34 and close my eyes falling asleep peacefully.

10 Hours Pass

I opened my eyes and looked around, I opened the blinds of the window and saw the sun has risen, I took my phone and looked at the time, 8:10. Hmmm... We'll be landing soon. I tidied myself cause I'll be out of here in probably 20 mins. I took my phone and messaged Kim.