Looking for Kinn and Porsche Pt. 2

Rianne's POV

I walk downstairs and to the dining room and saw dad eating his dinner. I sat down and took some food before eating in silence. It's already tbe 2nd day of search but none of them has seen any traces of neither Kinn or Porsche. Chan had sent out Pete and Pol to do some look out cause we all had the same thought... That maybe, just maybe it was Vegas who did all this.

"Kia... Are you alright?"

"Yes, Pa"

"Are you worried for Kinn or Ken?"

"Kinn"

"Don't like, Kia.. I know you, remember when you fell in love in with someone in the last year of middle school" I chuckled remembering that .. It was Big I fell inlove with.

"Do you know who that was, pa?" I smiled as I remember that whole ear I had before I left and live my life in Germany.

"Who exactly? You never told me anything about him"

"It was Big" he chuckled and smiled hearing my reply. But I honestly I think it was quite obvious.

"I'm not surprised" he said simply and drank some water.

"I wonder what Kinn's doing"

"Probably trying to find a way out or if he's with Porsche... Probably bickering"

"Do you think it's.. Vegas, who did this?"

"We can't jump into conclusion so easily.. but there is a possibility" I stayed quiet for a few minutes before asking again.

"Pa... Do you ever miss ma?" I asked out of nowhere and waited for Papa's answer. He stopped eating and looked at me with all seriousness.

"Of course I do" he said simply and just stop speaking. And that was my sign to stop asking about mom too. It may or may not be dad's least favorite topic to talk about so he tries to end any convo about ma as soon as possible.
I stood up soon and walk out of the dining room and outside to just breathe. It was a quiet but beautiful night, the cricket sounds and dark sky, dim lights, the bright stars and the moon were the ones accompanying me for tonight.

"Hey ... What are you doing here?" I heard a voice from behind me making me turn to that direction. I was surprised to see Kim just standing there. I shook my head and turned back to the little view I was looking at earlier.

"You can be honest with me. I know you're lying. By the way.. I need a talk with Kinn, where is he?"

"In the woods"

"Huh?"

"He nearly got kidnapped so Kinn and Porsche ran to the woods and got lost there" I replied as if it was nothing, he stood next to me and looked at the view too.

"I heard you still hate Porsche"

"Heard?"

"Yea"

"I can't do anything about it. I'm trying and it's still freaking hard and ik failing so hard"

"It's not that hard to like him... Maybe after they get found you'll start liking him cause he stayed and protected with your favorite brother"

"Maybe, but who said he's my favorite?"

"Why isn't he?"

"No, you are"

"I don't feel like it"

"I don't have to tell you why"

"Are you inlove?"

"Huh? Where'd you get that?"

"Cause every time you fall in love you act like that"

"No I'm not"

"Lie. Tell me the truth"

"Do your research" I said and started walking away, not even turning back... I'm tired and I should definitely take some rest, maybe tomorrow Kinn and Porsche will be back.

The next night at 11 PM

I was chilling with Khun since he didn't have any of his bodyguards with him to watch a series. I sat there with a confused face since Khun and I were almost in the last episode but I got nothing of the story or plot.

"Wait so ... What happens to the guy? Is he gonna leave?" I asked confusedly but I saw Khun tearing up.

"Khun? What happened?"

"Can't you see! He's gonna be leaving his friends!" I nodded and continued watching, soon the grandpa finally gave the Choco cake that his granddaughter loves but he never got to give it to her for the last time since he died when he was just supposed to rest but ended up sleeping for eternity... The main character lived, was finally reunited with his girlfriend and the grandfather left the hospital to the main characters. I like this series even tho it's not the usual one that Khun watches with alot of guns and and bad guys.

"My back hurts... How do you manage to watch series' for so freaking long? Like my back genuinely hurts" I complained and I truly wonder how he does it.

"Eh.. shut up let's watch another"

"Khun! I'm sleepy.. I can't anymore, continue watching, I'll be here. Wake me up if you need anything" I said simply and layed my body to the side and stared at the TV but soon felt my eyelids start closing and was about to fall asleep but... Someone opened the door and I opened my eyes again.

"Khun Rianne, Khun Tankhun. Khun Kinn and Porsche has been found" as I heard the words Kinn and Found in one sentence. I immediately sat up straight and smiled to myself. Finally I won't feel anxiety and worry for more than 72 hours straight.

"Are they still alive?" Khun asked

"Yes, but Khun Kinn got shot" my smile disappeared once I heard that and I just stayed there, staring into space. I'm still very sleepy.

"Tell them we're gonna visit them tomorrow, Rianne go back to sleep and I'll continue watching. You, go out" Khun said and signaled the guard to get out. I laid on my side again and fell asleep this time. See you tomorrow Kinn and Porsche...
Kim may not be so wrong about me liking Porsche after they're found .. 
And Ken you better get your speech ready for your and Papa's talk.