Tawan is back Pt. 2

Rianne's POV

I went to Kinn's room since he asked to have a talk with me. I saw him drinking again and looking outside.

"Kinn, what is it?"

"I want you to assign Pete to spy on the minor family... We don't know what they're planning and I'm suspecting Vegas knows something about Tawan being here .. And tell Pete that I trust him enough not to fail this" he turned back to me and opened a drawer and took out a phone and gave it to me..

"Tell him to call me if anything happens" I nodded and walk off to the bodyguards dinner place and called Pete, he was with Arm and Pol talking.

"Pete!" They all stood up and bowed once they saw us

"Darn you!" He said to Arm and Pol as they left us alone.

"I'm sorry, Khun"

"For what? What's wrong?"

"Nothing.. is there anything you need, Khun?" Pete asked while Arm and Pol made excuses to leave and move away from me... For some reason Arm has become a lot more... Try hard? Not really but he's trying to do alot for me.

"Oh no.. it's nothing"

"I have a job for you"

"Yes?"

"Kinn is suspecting something from the minor family... He wants you to keep an eye on them, if anything goes wrong, call him" I said and handed him the phone.

"Khun... Don't Khun Kinn want to give this to someone else? The last time I did it, it didn't go well"

"Pete ...I'm sure, Kinn gave this to you for a reason.. and you're the only one he trusts, don't let us down. Okay?"

"Yes, Khun"

"Do well" I left the room and to my own, where Ken was resting, since he's now not just my bodyguard, he can go and enter any room in this house and it is approved by papa.

"Love.. you look stressed, come here.. I'll give you kisses" I went to him and hugged him, resting my chest on his chest and inhaling his scent. His kisses made me feel alot better and more relax than I was earlier.

"Don't be stressed.. it hurts seeing you sad and tired"

"I know... I'm so tired"

"Come on go to sleep.. you need rest" before I could even comprehend his words I actually ended up sleeping cause my eyes were so tired.

The next morning

I got out of my room and to Tawan's room. He has now been transferred to one of out guest rooms since we had decided to stop treating him like a prisoner and instead protect him.
I spotted him cutting his own shirt and honestly my impulsive brain can relate.

"Tawan" he looked at me and smiled *fakely*

"Oh, Rianne.. nice to see you again"

"Let's get straight to the point here... What the hell are you doing back here?"

"Well you can say I'm lucky enough to still be alive"