Looking for Kinn and Porsche

Rianne's POV

I opened my eyes and looked at my side and saw Ken sleeping peacefully with his arms around me, my head was laid on his chest and it was a peaceful morning. About last night.. yes something happened, he was quite gentle about it but I also feel like I won't be walking for a few days.
I admired his looks and stared at his pretty face while sleeping... He's so calm like this, I can honestly see myself waking up to this every morning. I smiled to myself as I visualized only the goods that can happen to this relationship not until... A thought hit me, today they'll be looking for Kinn... The small smile that I had soon vanished. I was so lost in thought that I didn't even notice Ken had woken up. I was brought back to reality when I felt a kiss on my forehead. I looked at Ken and smiled.

"You good?" He asked as he swipe the hair off my face. I nodded and stared at him. He did the same and I saw pure and genuine love in his eyes.

"You're thinking of something... Aren't you?"

"How'd you know?"

"I've been a bodyguard here for more than a decade"

"I'm just worried"

"About Kinn?"

"You"

"I'll be safe.. don't worry, my love" I smiled hearing him call me with a nickname already.

"Uhmm.. Pa said he needs a talk with you when you've found Kinn"

"Sure, Love" I nodded and stayed there, my eyes soon landed at the clock which was about to strike 6.

"Are you sore?"

"Not really.. but my legs hurt"

"Was I rough?"

"Kinda.. but I like it that way"

"Ohh~~" he said in a teasing tone and  made a quirky face which made me laugh, but soon stop cause my lower belly hurts.

"I'll get ready" I nodded and laid on the bed as Ken get up, he was wearing his boxers already while I was straight up naked. He walked straight to the bathroom while I stay in the room. I got up soon and put my clothes back on while limping alittle. We did spend at least 2 hours ... Yea it's kinda excessive for our first time. But hey.. it's worth it,I guess?
I walk to my room then to the bathroom. I took my clothes off again and opened the water in the tub while I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked at the love marks all over my neck, shoulders, collarbones and breast. He really did mark me like he said he would. I smiled to myself and got in the tub which was now full
I took a whole 20 minutes just letting my body relax and recover from last night.

Ken's POV

I walked out of the bathroom and to my room, I didn't see any signs of Rianne.. she probably went back to her room.
I changed to my outfit for today since I won't be wearing my usual suit.
I tidied myself before walking out to where P'Chan was waiting for us. I stood next to Big and Arm and gazed over them. Khun Korn soon walked in followed by Rianne. She had changed into more semi formal outfit. She of course had her RBF on but she looks amazing nonetheless. Everyone bowed as the father and daughter walk in and soon they gave instructions.

"Chan will be leading this squad to find Kinn and Porsche. No matter what state they're in... bring them back. No matter how long it takes. If ever this search takes more than a week i will send Chan an instruction to send some the rookies home"

"And everyone in this room need to stay as safe as possible" Rianne added talking about everyone but the whole time she was just looking at me. I nodded and heard the other guys behind me and saying yes in sync.

"Chan... You may go" Khun Korn said and P'Chan instructed us all to get in our individual vans, I took a last look of Rianne who was gazing over me before we got into the van and drove to where Kinn's phone GPS was tracked. I was with the main bodyguards of the family which means, Arm, Big and Chan the rest were behind us doing their own individual jobs.
The car was filled with uncomfortable silence just cause no one wanted to speak. The only thing I could hear was my heart beating and my promises that I'll bring Kinn back...
Soon we arrived and we all got out, and saw the truck we were following last night just recklessly in the side of the road, there was no signs of Kinn or anyone.. he is definitely not alone cause if he is he'll probably be out by now. The other guards looked inside the truck trying to find anything but only found dead men.
We walked inside the woods and luckily it was early and the sun had shown which is gonna make the search alot easier. We spread like a wild fire looking around and trying to find something. Arm, Big and I were called since P'Chan needed to tell us something since we'll be leading the others in smaller squads.

"As we all know Porsche is lost with Khun Kinn. It was not confirmed not until a few hours when we looked deeper into it. So find any signs of Kinn or Porsche"

"I've tracked Khun Kinn's GPS from his phone, to where the truck was but we haven't found any tracks from both of them" Arm announced to P'Chan.

"From now on, we're excuting a 24 hours search they're found, no matter what condition they're in" Arm walked away while I followed.
We looked around since we'll be going in different directions and we have to map all this out. Keep in mind where we have been in and where we still have to go to... We had drones being sent up to the sky to try and spot anything as if we'll actually be able to see anything below the thick leaves and branches if the trees around. We also started calling out Kinn's name in hopes that he'll reply or show himself but alas.. he didn't.
This is gonna take a long time but for the love of my life... I'll do it. I was looking around when I heard Arm speak.

"Do you think Khun Kinn and Porsche are still alive?"

"Well let's hope"

"Hey... Off topic but" he stopped just as he was about to ask and just stare at me.

"What?"

"Forget it... It's nothing" he said and just left... The heck was that?

"Ken! Come on let's get this search started" Big called to which I replied to walking to him and going deeper with my squad.

"I wonder how long this is gonna take" a rookie asked.

"A long time if you don't shut up and look with your mouth" Big replied quite harshly... I mean that's the love of his life he's talking about. I chuckled silently and was glared at.

"Calm down, Big. You're just like Rianne" I blurted out as I thought of Rianne's words, she herself is so worried about Kinn.

"This is a whole damn forest that we're gonna be searching. And you're telling me to calm down?"

"Yes, I'm telling you to calm down. We'll be able to find him" I know there's a possibility that we won't and even if we do he will it be in the best conditions but we still have hope. Hours passed of us shouting Kinn's name as we walk deeper and deeper into the woods. The sun started setting but we had to continue... No matter what happens.

"It's already 9?" I asked to Big who was eating his dinner since he didn't eat it earlier.

"Yea.." he replied simply and continued eating.

"Do you like anyone else, Big?"

"Well.. I'm not sure, there's someone in mind that I think I like but I just ignore it"

"Who?"

"Not now, Ken" I shrugged my shoulders and think.. Kinn you better be found soon cause I don't wanna miss your sister too much.