A good day

Rianne's POV

It was a cozy afternoon at the Kittisawatd sibling home. Wondering why we're here? Well because Porsche heard what he wasn't supposed to.. ended up confronting papa, found out that it was papa's friend who killed their parents. Got mad then left the mansion. And Kinn ofcourse followed his boyfriend. What was I doing here? Visiting. I was not gonna stay here for long cause papa still needs someone with him. I was outside with the brothers listening to their cheesy but cute conversation...

"Uhmm.. P'Rianne, thank you" Chay suddenly said.

"Huh? For what? Did I do anything special?"

"Well .. thank you for choosing to be kind to my brother" Porsche said, he seemed sincere

"Well.."

"You weren't the nicest to me at first but... Seeing you treat Chay with outmost care, was more than enough for me to be thankful to you"

"Well.. I wanna apologize to you, Porsche cause I was the worsest human being ever a few months ago and I did already tell you that I was doing that because you were not the usual bodyguard we had... You were way too hyper and you where a literal headache but I guess ... People do change" he smiled and nodded. I stopped for a moment and thought about Arm.. I'm missing that brainy hottie.. I was so in though that I didn't even realize I said something out loud.

"I miss Arm..." I got out of my thoughts and looked at Porsche. He had a shocked look

"Yes? Did something happen?"

"Did you just say... "I miss Arm" "

"Huh? I did? I said it out loud? You're kidding?" He shook his head while smiling cheekily.

"Do you like Arm?"

"Uhmm.. I.. don't"

"Who's Arm?" Chay asked.

"You have seen him.. I'm sure. He's the bodyguard of Khun Tankhun that has glasses"

"Ohhh.. the guy P'Rianne was sitting next to that day"

"Yea she likes him"

"No I don't!!"

"Then why would you miss someone who you're literally with everyday?"

"Well..." I couldn't answer cause exactly... Why would you miss someone who you literally see and interact with everyday

"Exactly. You like him" Porsche said smiling.

"Fine, whatever you say" his smile grew bigger and he seemed to be planning something. Soon we heard footsteps and

"Coming" from Kinn who has brought some bread and water for us. He placed the tray down and sat next to me.

"Aside from Porchay your life means the world to me" I looked at Kinn judgingly but hey... That's kinda cute. Chay and I looked at eachother and playfully rolled our eyes which resulted to Chay getting hit on the back of his head by his brother.

"And hey... What did I hear earlier? You like Arm?" Kinn looked at me with a cheeky smile while opening the bread.

"I didn't say such words.... Porsche did"