Heartbroken

Rianne's POV

I was once again with Porchay, we were in his room, talking about some stuffs. Arm was also with me but he is downstairs at the moment. He was cooking some lunch for us since Chay has not eaten since lunch yesterday.
Chay was not in the best state right now.. his room was messed up, he had ripped off all the pictures he had of Kim, he was slightly depressed.. maybe mentally unstable at the moment

"Chay... Don't be like this nong"

"I can't help it, P.. I'm trying but all I wanna do is cry"

"Do you miss him?"

"Yea I do, but my anger is stronger than my want to see him.."

"I'm sorry you have to feel this way, nong"

"Don't be, it's not your fault"

" Still... I'm sorry for my stupid brothers actions" he just nodded and rested his head on my shoulders. Few minutes passed and his phone dinged. He checked the notification only to see a message from Kim... He ignored the notification and acted as if he never saw it.

"What did he say?"

"He was asking where I was" I just nodded and soon heard my phone ringing. I looked at the callers ID and saw 'Kimhan'. I ignored his call and waited for it to stop ringing before shutting my phone off and waiting for the food Arm cooked.

Back at the mansion

Everyone was down... Everyone was heartbroken and for some reason it also broke my heart... I have absolutely no reason but seeing Chay.. Pete and maybe even Kim, heartbroken... Made me sad too. I didn't wanna seem like I was affected but stumbling upon a crying Pete while eating made me breakdown. Last night, when Porsche and I where aiding him, he lied about going back home. He said that he got into a fight with a dog that's why he has bruises, cuts, and was bleeding when he came back.

Last night

"Pete.. how.. just how did you end up like this?... All this wounds" I looked at the amount of bruising and deep wounds Pete had all over his shoulders and chest. It was making me feel guilt to my bones, it was so hard seeing Pete like this. But despite all that wounds, all that pain.. he still managed to smile.

"It's alright, Khun" he said while smiling.. I was in the verge of crying but I held it in, I didn't want them seeing me in a vulnerable state.

"I happened to fight a dog along the way. That's why I look like shit"

"That's not funny" Porsche spoke, he had been looking at Pete for some minutes now without saying anything. Pete's smile slowly disappeared, he now just seemed to be trying to find the right excuse or lie.

"Who did this to you?" Porsche asked.

"Just tell us, Pete... I'm already feeling guilty cause you came back to us looking like you're barely hanging by a thread..."

"I'll go handle it right now" Porsche spoke but again, Pete didn't seem to have any plans of telling us who did this to him. He just looked up at us with fear, sadness, and pain.

"Pete please ...." He just looked down

"Just trust us" Porsche added.