They're back

Rianne's POV

I got in the car and took my phone out, I replied to Gio since he had been messaging me for quite some time now but I didn't know.

"When are you returning?"

"Not soon"

"Oh well Mile misses you alot"

"I miss him too but I'm still spending time with my brothers"

"I'll talk to you later then"

"Kay Gi" I put my phone down and looked at Big in the passenger seat, I smiled and laughed alittle. He chuckled with me and spoke.

"Excited much?"

"Well... No, I'm more excited to talk to Ken and tell him something he asked me the other day"

"Wow .. okay then, Thank Porsche. He was there with Kinn the whole time"

"Uhmm... Well okay" I quite down and soon we arrived at the hospital. We walked through the halls and soon saw Khun talking to a doctor. He soon walk away and Porsche walk to Khun, I did the same too and heard Porsche asking Khun about Kinn.

"Where's Kinn?"

"Porsche..." I got nervous hearing Khun's voice tone.

"Where's Kinn?" I waited for Khun's answer but he started crying? Kinn better not be dead.

"Kinn is..." He ended up sobbing alittle and crying even more... Oh my god! Is Kinn dead!?
Khun's other bodyguard and Pete tried to comfort him as he continued crying. Porsche looked around nervously.

"Khun... Khun, be quiet" Pete hushed Khun and now I clearly know... He's playing, he's not that dramatic when it comes to Kinn. I look back to Big and raised my brow, my face asking 'Kinn's alive, right? He nodded just a tiny bit and suddenly Khun stopped crying.

"Kinn is out of danger but not awake yet" he said and sat down like he didn't act as if his brother just died.

"Hey! Is it a good time to joke around!?" Porsche sounded mad but I mean .. I would be too.

"Hey, Porsche! He's master" Pete stopped Porsche from wanting to saying anything.

"Yea! Can't I joke? Why so angry?"

"Which room is he in?"

"Over there" he said and pointed with his lips. Porsche basically penguin walk there while Khun basically questioned him.

"Where are you going? He's not awake yet. Why is he so nervous?" I walk to Khun and stared at him.

"We're the brother and the sister but he's more nervous than me" I looked at Pete and he had a 'yep' face and I just shrugged my shoulders and look to where Porsche went in. I waited about 10 minutes before entering the room since I had waited long enough. I got in and look over to Kinn and to Porsche who's also looking at Kinn. He stood up and greeted me before seating again.
I sat down next to him and spoke...

"Porsche..."

"Yes, Khun?"

"I.. I just wanna say, I'm sorry for being a bitch to you at first... And that I'm sorry for not liking you at first"