Siblings

Kim's POV

It was 9 am in the morning, I was drinking my coffee when my mind drifted to the moments I spent with Chay. For some reasons that kid brings me so much happiness. He makes feel appreciated.. he makes me feel loved. I know dramatic but really, he reminded me of the happiness I felt when I was still young. Wait... I can't be inlove with him? Nah.. no.. wait am I inlove? Wait seriously? For real? I thought I'm straight? Huh?
As I was overthinking I heard my phone ringing, I looked at the callers ID and saw "Kinn". I answered the phone and Kinn spoke.

"Is Rianne with you? Our bodyguards said she took her car last night and drove off"

"Yea she's actually here, she spent the night here. She suddenly came out of nowhere"

"She didn't tell us she was leaving"

"Oh well, don't worry. She's here"

"Okay well..... Bye"

"Bye" I cut the call and went to my room to see Rianne still sleeping, her face was stained with tears and contorted in an uncomfortable expression. This girl must be exhausted, traumatized maybe.. she lost the people she loved the most. Big was her bestfriend.. even almost her boyfriend. And Ken, Ken apparently was her boyfriend for a few weeks before he died, but before they were even romantically together, they were already really close as friends and yes, I know about the fact that Ken apparently betrayed our family but still... She loved him and he didn't deserve what happened to him. I was about to stand up and leave her but I heard some cries and her calling out someone. I stopped and look back at my twin, she was crying in her sleep. I knew her nightmare was bad when she ended up crying.

"Shhh, you'll be alright" I said while sitting back down in my bed and caressing her hair. Call me cringe but this is the only time I'll actually show affection to my twin and she deserves it after going through shit this past few days.

"No please don't leave" I heard her mumble and her hands moved in a way where she's trying to stop someone. My heart broke seeing her like this but maybe this is her way of coping. I was about to shake her to wake her up but she opened her eyes before I could even try to wake her up. She blinked a few times before sitting up and hugging me while sobbing.

"Shhh.. you're alright, I'm here" we stayed there before she pulled away and looked at me with broken eyes.

"What happened?" I asked curious of what made my twin cry.

"Pete.. died in my dream. Ken and Big were there too... They were Infront of me dying but I didn't do anything. Until.. they were all gone"

"Pete will be alright ha... You will be alright, we're here ha"

"Thanks" she said and looked down, avoiding my gaze.

"It's gross seeing me like this ha.. I'm sorry, I'm such a mess"

"Pst, don't say that. It's alright" she looked up at me and nodded before taking deep breaths and composing herself.

"Kinn called by the way, he asked if you were with me. Why didn't you tell them that you're visiting me"

"I don't have to always tell them where I'm going... I have my own life y'know"