First mission with Vegas

Rianne's POV

It was almost noon, 10am to be exact and right now I'm on my way to the basement where Vegas, Porsche, Big, Pete and Arm are beating up a man so that he'd tell them who's behind all the smaller gangs rebelling. Since Kinn is injured and Pa hasn't allowed him to do any physical work so his wounds would heal faster, Pa has assigned me to take over for just for a little while before Kinn comes back.
I reached the basement and this place is so dark that you'd think it's night even tho the sun is blazing outside. I had also just received a news that Vegas will be 'helping' us. Which is nothing but bullshit. Soon I was feet's away from the guards and the man and even from here I could already hear someone continuesly punching the guy and groanings.
Porsche was talking to Kinn in the phone while Big was punching the guy. The others watched while I stared completely unbothered with what's happening around me.

"Not yet... But from the tattoo we've seen. We think he's Don's people. Want to go get him?" Porsche replied. I looked at Big who was ruthless at punching the poor guy...
Soon Porsche finished the call and gave the phone to Arm, we all looked at Big who was interogating the man.

"You're not gonna answer!?" He asked furiously and continued beating him up... The guy was helpless but I don't care... It's not our jobs to emphasize with people, but make use of them for our benefits. 

"Hey that's enough.. he could die" Pete stopped Big and I'm not sure if he's actually concerned or he just want to stop the man from saying 'ow' over and over again. Heavy breathings were heard from both Big and the guy before Vegas stood up and spook.

"Let me try"

"What are you doing, Khun Vegas?" Pete asked him.

"I've got my own method" he said and opened the case he just randomly brought in here. It had different types of pliers and those things with a while clear coat inside.. Big walked to us and Vegas told us to go outside.

"You could lose your appetite.." oh god no... I walked out and behind the bars and Vegas started putting the coat on to protect his clothes from the bloodbath that's about to take place..
We all looked at him as he questioned the man before taking one of the little pliers he had and threatening to take the guys tooth...

"I'm not gonna repeat again... Tell me what do you know?" He asked calmly but with a warning tone. The guy didn't say anything and kept silence and that ticked off Vegas. Vegas didn't even waste a second and extracted a molar from the guys mouth... Without any anesthesia.  Porsche had turned around to not see what Vegas was doing, Arm had a not so pleased face and Big was just staring. Pete in the other hand wasn't even bothered by all the blood and pained sounds of the guy.
Vegas was done soon enough and he walked to us. His coat and has splatters  of blood and he had the guys tooth with him... Eww.

"He spoke" he said simply but we all clearly heard it. I grimaced before walking out of the basement and to the meeting area where Pa and uncle Kan was seated. I greeted them before seating next to Pa. After 5 minutes Vegas came and sat next to his father. And right that second, Kinn called and video called us.

"You didn't inform me that you'll get an outsider involved"

"I saw that it was an urgent matter so didn't have time to tell you, If Vegas wasn't there to help who would have know what would happen?"

"You should take some rest and get well... If you persist ... And things happen. It won't be worth it. After all, were family. It doesn't matter who finishes the job" Uncle fakely smiled at Kinn trying to seem all good but it's surely not working. I took the tablet and was about to end it before Kinn spoke.

"Rianne..Take care" I nodded and ended the call.

"What information have we got?"

"He doesn't know where Don lives. But he knows that Don is about to buy alot of drugs from Big Wang"

"Big Wang... I believe that this is gonna be a big deal"

"The minor family has some strings. I think it won't be that difficult to find Big Wang"

"What will be do after that?"

After that I have a plan but for the plan to succeed, I have one thing to ask"

"And what is that?"

"I want Porsche as my assistant" I raised my brow as I heard his request.. good luck with that.

"You will have to ask Kinn for that"

"And may I ask what is Rianne doing here?" Vegas asked looking at me.

"Well since Kinn is injured, she'll be taking over" I just sipped my wine and looked at him with a cool face.
He nodded and soon Uncle and Vegas left, Dad called Porsche so that he'd go to the hospital and ask Kinn for permission and say goodbye.
I walk to my room since the sun was about to set since time flies too fast. I lay down think for a minute before someone knocked and opened the door. I looked at who it was and saw Ken. My face lit up once I saw him, I stood up and threw myself in his embrace before pulling away and sitting on my bed and turning the TV on. He say down and looked at me, concerned.

"Tired?" I didn't say anything, I just raised my brow and continued looking  for a good movie.

"I would wanna be there but Khun Korn said you'd be with Arm and Pete already"

"Wanna go with me?"

"Nah... I believe in you and I'll be busy here since I'll be training some new recruits"

"Wanna watch?"

"I'll be back... I just need a talk with Arm and change" I nodded and watched Jumanji just chilling and waiting for Ken to return
After 40 minutes he returned and sat down next to me. I pat the space between us and he moved closer.

"Are you worried you won't be able to do this right?"

"No"

"You can do it" his words of affirmations really help me stop overthinking and calm down alittle. I smiled hearing his words and nodded.

"Promise me something tho,that you'd never betray me or the main family" his smile earlier disappeared once he heard my request. His eyes filled with guilt but he quickly shook that off and nodded.

"I... Promise" he pulled me closer to him as I lay my head on his chest, his head on top of mine and we stayed there. Tomorrow will be the day we do whatever to Mr. Big Wang or something.

Ken's POV

I looked at the TV and Rianne's words hit me... She wants me to promise her that I would never betray the main family? Will you hate me and never forgive me. If do, my love?
I kissed the top of her head and hugged her even tighter...
I'm sorry.