The risk

Rianne's POV

I looked at Kinn and once again asked myself internally if my decisions were right or if I'm just risking another life. Kinn was looking at me, obviously bothered and also doubting my decision but this tense moment got cut off when my phone rang. I checked the callers ID and it was Kim. I answered the call and Kim spoke.

"Rianne. What happened to the house?"

"Well... Things are starting to become more and more risky, Tawan is still locked up and well... Porsche ran away with Vegas" I only heard his deep and heavy breathes but no answers.

"Kim, are you alright? What's wrong?" I asked concerned, once again Kim didn't answer which made me even more concerned, at this point Kinn was looking at me concerned too

"I'm alright" Kim said simply and ended the call. I placed my phone down in the couch and took a deep breath. I was exhausted, that's all I can say.. I'm tired of this and I just wanted to rest. But I can't, I need to make sure that Pete will be able to come back alive.

Few hours later

Pete's POV

The plan was all set and I have already reached the little casino place of the minor family. The plan was to disguise as one of the staff of a company selling vases and other house decorations. I was wearing their uniform, had a mask and hat on. I opened the back of the truck and pulled out the something that will help me with the heavy box. Knowing that I will probably end up breaking the vase I looked at the people seating and said

"Excuse me. Could you help me with this?" I asked pointing at the big box inside the truck. Luckily there were 2 people considerate enough to help me. They helped me take the box and placed it in the pusher thingy. After adjusting the box I thanked the men and pushed the box inside with one of the guys behind me. He followed me and I noticed all the eyes looking at me as I was handling the box. Until a man stopped me by placing his hand on the box and said

"Let me check that first" he then took a small cutter and cut the tape and opened the box. They checked the fillers from the side and proceeded to close the box. The man then said

"you may go" and I did. I was now officially inside the mansion of the Minor family and soon I'll be able to prove Porsche's innocence. As I continued my journey through the Minor family's mansion, I heard another "what is this" from one of the "guards", the man infront of me leading the way reassured the other man by saying "it's alright, it's Khun Vegas' ". We then continued and soon the man leading the way stopped and said

"it's good now, we'll take it from here" but ofcourse this is not how this is gonna end.
I asked if I could use the toilet and as the fools that they are, they allowed. I pretended to make my way to the toilet but instead I hid and waited for them to go. After a few seconds, I peeked and saw that they were gone. I made my way through the door and just as I entered, I saw the telephone and connected a wire documenter in it and pressed on some numbers before hearing the door in my left side back start opening creating a creaky sound which catches my attention. I looked back worriedly, unplugged the little wire and stood up. I walked to the room where the door opened and saw it's interior lit red. I closed the door and looked around, in the side was a sort of desk with a Mary statue, bible, cuffs? Gag?

"Shoot, what the frick?" I asked myself, whoever owns this room is obviously kinky. I placed the gag back down and looked around the room once again. I saw a cage with a hedgehog, some restraints hanged on an organizer? I walked towards the desk with a computer on it, took my mask off and plugged a USB in the computer, I watched as the computer started coding of some type. Soon the compute screen showed "ACCESS GRANTED"and I couldn't help but say

"Arm, you're so awesome" remembering that he was the one who gave me the USB and the wire that collects data. The screen showed several files, I clicked on the files titled "PROFILE" scrolled up and saw the words "CONFIDENTIAL" I stared at it and smiled before clicking and continuing.

Rianne's POV

We were in the basement with Arm who was in his MacBook air checking the footages of the CCTVs.

"We're in, but there's nothing left" Arm looked up at Kinn before continuing

"The thumbdrive itself is the virus. It destroys every one of our CCTV" he said almost sounding like he has been defeated. Meanwhile Big who was by my side received an intercom.

"Tawan has escaped" Big informed. My head snapped and I internally sweared.

"Fuck!" Meanwhile Kinn shouted

"Capture him!" Shit, fuck, shit everything's a mess. What in the actual fuck has happened to Pete? Ha has not updated us yet. Shit!!! Ughh!!!

Pete's POV

I called Khun Kinn to inform him that I have collected the informations needed.

"Khun Kinn, I've got it. It's all the emails with all the information sent to them" their work schedules and important documents"

"Is it Tawan?"

"I'm having Arm dig into it now but I think there's more than one person. It maybe Me. Tawan and one of our bodyguards"

"Right now, Tawan is missing. I think he must be going to see Vegas. Find his whereabouts" Khun Kinn informed.

"Roger that, sir. I'll have Arm locate Vegas from his cellphone and once I get it, I'll send it to you as soon as possible"

"Okay.. I'll be the one putting an end to this show" were Khun Kinn's last words before the line got cut off. I looked around the computer before hearing a gun clicking, I halt my movements and slowly looked up while showing my hands. Who I saw did not shock me.. but instead disappointed me, I knew it. How could he do this when the princess of the family loved him so dearly?

"So it's you" he just looked at me with a smirk and that evil look. How would Rianne feel knowing that her lovely bf was betraying her this whole time..

Ken, how could you do this?

Hi everyone, first and foremost, I am incredibly sorry for taking like.. 9 months? Off Wattpad. School has ended and our recognition will be this 22 and I'm so happy to say that my hard works payed off in school since I will be achieving a silver medal to recognize being with high honors.
I know so many things has happened to our KinnPorsche cast, literally Build and Jeff has departed from BOC and their world tour has already ended and BOC is now more focused on THC but why not finished what I started? I cannot bare thinking about the fact that I left... A few hundreds of people hanging.
This time I promise I will try my best to finish this story before the start of the next school year and I'm pretty I will be able to that since it's 2 months from now.
Anyways, I wanna thank those who have read till my "Not an update" and to those who are still gonna read this.. Thank you.

-Author <33