Diamond Auction

Rianne's POV

I opened my phone and looked at the message from Kim.

"I'm on my way to the school"

"Guess what~~"

"What?"

"Porchay may actually be studying in the same school as Macau"

"Why would he?"

"Don't ask just go"

"Yea yea"

"And Vegas visited yesterday.... And bickered with Kinn the whole time"

"What?"

"I know.."

"I'll go now, I'm almost there"

"Bye~" I closed my phone and was about to go out when the door opened and Kinn came in. He walked in as if I didn't exist and sat down.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey" he said simply, what the fuck?

"What is it?"

"Haha... Shit" he sarcastically said.

"What?"

"Porsche"

"Hm"

"Saw me and my toy nearly fucking"

"Huh? Isn't Big supposed to be the one..?"

"No he probably sent Porsche to send the things to my room, he hid behind the curtains!"

"Not surprised"

"I'll go"

"Seriously!? After that!?"

"What?"

"Out" I said while pushing him to the door. He went out and I sat down thinking about what he just said... Does Porsche know he's gay? Maybe they already kissed so..
Eh nevermind let's go do some archery practice.

After Practice time

I walk out of the basement and to the dining room, I saw Big talking with Kinn.
Once he saw me he bowed and was about to leave.

"Big, follow me please" I said and walked off to my office, I sat down and looked at Big but didn't say anything.

"Do you need anything?"

"No... I just wanted to call you"

"If you don't need anything then I better leave"

"No stay there, you're in charge of me right? So you do as I say" he nodded and stayed upright while I looked him up and down.... After about 5 minutes.

"You may go and give this to Kim" I said and handed him a folder with files in it. He bowed as I turned around to look over the balcony. I heard the door close and silence filled the air. I took my phone once again and messaged Kim.