He's something else

Rianne's POV

I walked into my car and drove off to Kim's house. I have to talk to him.
I took my phone and rang his number, waiting for him to answer.

"Rianne? Yes?"

"I need to talk to you about something, they don't make sense at all but I still want someone to vent to, I'm on my way there"

"Are you with anyone else?"

"Nope just me"

"Okay" I ended the call and drove faster. It's currently like.. 10 am and I have to tell him about Porsche, cause we all know that he's the noisy one.... Literally know everything even if he acts like he's clueless.
Soon I arrived and parked the car just outside, I walked inside and was met by his maid once again.

"Khun? What are you doing here"

"Where's Kim?"

"He's in his room" I nodded and walked off to Kim's room. Soon I reached there and before entering, I knocked. I opened the door and walked in. Kim looked back and just sat there in silence.

"Yes?"

"Kim .. I need you to do something for me"

"What?"

"Find something about Porsche"

"Why would I?"

"Cause I said so"

"Fine. Uncle Kan and our good old cousins had a meeting?"

"Yep, Porsche pushed Macau in the water cause he thought he was the maid's kid. I thought Macau was lying until I took a look at the CCTV footage"

"Is he that bad?"

"Yes, he is. And Vegas hates him now cause he made Macau bleed"

"Aren't you the one good at finding things out from people?"

"But you're the noisy one"

"Where's Porsche now?"

"If I'm not wrong, Tankhun took him in change of Pete"

"Okay"

"Tell me everything you know. Don't even try to hide, you know me Kim" with that I walked off and back to my car. And drove back home.

Back at home

I was about to walk into my room when I heard moaning? What the fuck? Kinn better not be fucking someone this early. Wait no... He wouldn't fuck a woman? Khun won't definitely not do that either cause he doesn't even go out?
I walked up to Khun's movie room cause that's where the sounds came from. As I got closer the sounds got louder. I opened the door and looked at them with weirded looks. Okay so they're not fucking anyone, just watching Porn.
They all looked at me once they heard the door open, Khun was literally.... I don't know, disgusted? In shock? While Porsche was laughing his ass off. Arm had flipped himself off the couch, hiding while Pol was trying to hide behind a pillow.
I heard footsteps behind me and soon saw Kinn walking with the same confused face. Porsche had now gone if behind the couch as well once he saw Kinn.