VegasPete

Pete's POV

It was a lazy morning with Vegas. I was on the floor reading a book I saw lying around on the ground, I was still cuffed don't get me wrong this is better compared to the situation Vegas placed me in the past few days.       
Vegas was sitting on his bed checking on his hedgehog.

"Where did you get that?"

"Went out to buy it, I guess" I sarcastically said.

"The book doesn't suit an idiot like you" I looked at him obviously judging. As if he wasn't an idiot himself

"Well, is there any other thing to do in your room?" Let's see how clever his answer is. No answer. Exactly.

"Idiot"

"That's you" I read the title of one of the pages and checked the name of the book once again before reading the title out loud.

"Telling personality from blood type...can it really tell that much?" I stopped for a second and got curious.

"Vegas... What's your blood type?"

"AB"

"Damn, that's cool, AB. I wanna have AB too" I said while flipping the pages of the book.

"And what's your blood type?"

"O"

"What does it say?" I flipped the page back and read

"O blood type. Handsome. Cool. Smart and Clever" I smiled, it was accurate.

"I think you should throw that book away"

"Well, it's really written like this. Let's look at AB... AB is Peculiar, he looks open on the outside. But actually, is really hard to get to know them. Also difficult to guess what his emotions are. Volatile... This is so accurate!"

"This stupid book, there's only you who believe it" it's literally you book...

"Well it's actually your book" I flipped the pages till I read a title "Personality type based on pets"

"Mmh.. it also says that the personality can be told by pets too"

"A hedgehog.. ah there. A hedgehog, the owner looks strong on the outside, scary but is actually sensitive on the inside"

"Who's weak?" Vegas suddenly asked.

"Sensitive, it says that you're sensitive. You need love" and I'm guessing he didn't like that cause he ended up kicking the book out of my hands and while saying

"Fucking leave it alone" which left me shocked. He really is volatile... Plus aggressive but he looking at him while he was checking on his hedgehog.. something seemed wrong.

Evening

I was laying on the bed bored to death. Vegas had been bothered and worried for his hedgehog. I sat up and hissed feeling the pain of my wounds caused by non other than this man holding his hedgehog in his hands.

"What is it? Vegas? Is he sick?" I looked at the hedgehog and it didn't seem normal, well compared to how it was a few days ago.