Tawan is back Pt. 3

Rianne's POV

I ran to the meeting room as soon as I heard that Kinn is having a meeting about what to do with Porsche, Tawan and Kinn went out today to look for the evidence of the Italians and apparently Porsche followed them.
I reached the meeting room and saw Tawan, Kinn and Porsche with the Ken and Big.

"I've had a weird feeling about this, since Porsche did something to my room. I told you, Porsche can't be trusted" Tawan sounded like such a victim.

"Lock him up"

"Kinn, what are you doing?!" I tried to stop Ken but he just shook his head.

"Kinn.."

"Call for a big meeting"

"Kinn"

"I trust no one" Kinn said and try guys took Porsche... I followed my gaze to Porsche who was being taken away and back to Kinn.

"I'm so disappointed of you, Kinn. You're being fooled again, I can't believe you and you Tawan... Go to hell" I said and walk away... It's true I am brutally disappointed of Kinn, I know I used to hate Porsche but he didn't do anything...

Meeting with Pa and Khun

I sat down while death glaring Kinn. Kinn called dad and Khun for a meeting to what to do with Porsche, cause he's doubting him now.

"I don't believe Porsche betrayed us, I think Tawan framed him. I could even see it from Mars" Khun said seriously.

"I think the same"

"And you said you wanted to keep Tawan alive? Are you bipolar, Ian?"

"Okay I know I said... Keep him alive but I think I chose wrongly"

"You did and now Porsche is locked up cause of this"

"Enough with that" Pa stopped mine and Khun's little bicker and spoke

"What do you think? Kinn?.. you did a good job or else our enemies would rise"

"I'm gonna clear things up with him, all I ask is for you to trust me" I stood up and walk away to talk with Ken. I spotted him talking with Vegas buy I couldn't quite hear what they were saying... Soon later Vegas pat Ken's shoulders and walk away, I hid since I didn't want them to see me.
I pretended to just arrive and caught Ken's attention.

"Love? What are you doing here?"

"I want a talk with you, Ken"

"What is it? Is it about Porsche?"

"Yes... Do you think I chose wrongly?"

"It's for the main family's own good"

"Okay... Sure I'll just go and talk with Porsche I need to apologize to him" I was about to but Ken held me back

"No... Uhmm... He's probably resting already"

"It's just for a little"

"No, no... You should go rest"

"Ken.. be honest with me, what's going on?" I said with a serious voice which made him visibly nervous