.8. (NEW) .8.

Now that Byeongkwan had some money, he could buy some things for his new job. He needed new crop tops and tight pants, a new pair or two of shorts, and a couple things he's always wanted to try. Some toys - things he's always wanted but never had the courage or money to get - as well as a little special something for the kind s.h.ceo.daddy.

For his new crop tops, he got some scandalous and some just plain comfortable. One of his favorites was a white cropped tee that said: "fuckboy send nudes". Another was a black one with chains attached, a retro text scattered about. And lastly, a simple black cropped tee that read " thick thighs save lives".

Happy with his purchases, he got a couple more things.

Black fishnet stockings, tight skinny jeans that were black and heavily ripped, and a pair of tight short shorts. The stranger with kind words had mentioned a liking for fishnet stockings in their talks in the chat. Byeongkwan thought he might as well indulge the man with his fantasy - he himself wanted to know how fishnets would affect the man when he would get to meet him on the other side of the screen.

As he walked out of his last clothing store of the day he was reminded of one last thing he had to spend money on. Throwing his shopping bags in the back of his car he smiled to himself, it was time to get his belly button repierced. He knew just the place too. It was time to go see an old friend.

-

-

-

-

Across the city a man was turning himself in circles in his office chair. Sehyoon was intrigued, to say the least. Realistically, he was more obsessed than anything.

The man, babyJ96, as he went by online, sparked something deep inside the mob boss's son. Whether that spark was simply pure curiosity, or something else, he had no clue. But, while that spark was alive, he was willing to do practically anything for the boy.

In his livestreams, Sehyoon sent the camboy encouraging words of comfort, compliments and sweet nothings. In reality, he wanted nothing more than to have the boy to himself and absolutely destroy him. And by destroy him, he means in bed.

There was no way Sehyoon could actually do anything to harm the man, he was too entranced by the mans everything. The way his voice wavered ever so slightly when his body lit up with pleasure. The gentle slope of his shoulders to his strong arms. Those dark eyes, bright with some sort of all-knowing darkness. Full lips, glossed over in such a way Sehyoon was incapable of taking his eyes off of them.

There was some story behind the man on the other side of the computer screen. Some reason he did what he did. There was a reason for the red hair, the thin yet built body. Every piercing held a story in Sehyoons mind. He wanted to learn every story, every curve. His mind would not let go of the camboy.

The camboy seemed to constantly be on Sehyoons mind. He wanted to have the man behind the camera all to himself. The camboy was familiar, he knew who he was - he was pretty damn sure. When he first saw the camboys face his mind immediately drew him back to a moment in his senior year of high school. The private show would confirm or deny Sehyoons suspicions when that time came. In the meantime he would dream of bruising that beautiful body in all the right ways.