○.53

Byeongkwan was dressed in his outfit for the night; fitted dress pants, a black button up with silver buttons tucked in and held in place with a silver buckled belt, and sleek pointed toe dress shoes. To top it all off, a long, black, faux fur coat. His silver jewelry matched his buttons and belt, as coordinated by Jun.

His makeup was done elegantly, an alluring match of smokey eye shadow and a soft peach-tinted gloss. His red hair had been styled in a part above his right eyebrow. He truly embodied the persona of royalty and sin.

Needless to say, Jun was proud with his work.

And because Byeongkwan was going out with a mafia man again, he had a Glock 19 9 millimeter and a few clips tucked in a secret pocket in his coat. Ever since he got shot back in college, he's packed everywhere he's gone and been practicing weekly. He would shoot more, but ammo is expensive.

Jun stood back and smiled at his masterpiece. He hadn't gotten Byeongkwan this dolled up since his days as a moll. It seemed like a lifetime ago. 

"Well, call me if anything happens. Also, I want deets in the morning. You were practically moaning over his dick the other day so I want to know if he's actually that good." He said grabbing his phone and pulling his shoes on.

It was fifteen minutes to seven and Sehyoon would be on his way to pick up Byeongkwan.

"I will, I will. When have I not told you about good dick? But, you cant have him." The serious expression on Byeongkwans face made Jun split into peels of laughter.

"I know, I would never."

"Good. Thank you, now get out. I have a date." Byeongkwan replied, successfully shoving his best friend out the door with laughter.