○.75

Byeongkwan woke to an empty bed and the smell of coffee and pancakes. Smiling as he stretched in an extremely cat-like way, moaning as his spine popped and cracked.

Sitting up and rubbing his eyes, Byeongkwan hummed and enjoyed the sunshine on his skin. Shoving himself off of his bed, he stretched again and then made his way to the tiny kitchen.

He was met with Jun sitting at the table, staring down into his cup of black coffee. Smiling at his friend, Byeongkwan pulled a mug out of the cupboard and poured himself a cup of coffee. Forgoing the creamer, Byeongkwan sipped on the scalding liquid.

Resting against the counter edge, he hugged the cup to his chest and let his eyes rest on the wall in front of him. Sighing in annoyance, the realization that he was going to miss the nasty off-white color of his apartment walls.

"Hey, I just remembered that I can't help you find a new apartment today. Today is Donghun and I's one year mark and I have something planned for us today." Jun said, eyes still trained on his mug.

Byeongkwan smiled and hummed, "Not a problem Jun, it's probably best if I find this one myself. The less people know about it the better, since that fucker keeps finding me. Have a wonderful day, I wish the both of you the best."

Nodding, Jun stood up and went to change. Byeongkwans eyes dropped to the tiled floor, noticing the patterned placement of the blue and grey squares. Byeongkwan hated moving, and he had grown quite attached to this apartment. This is the longest he's been able to stay in one place, and a lot of memories had been made inside these walls.

He started his camboy job, he and Jun had their first boys night in six years, and he had Sehyoon had their first night together here. His mother had passed out drunk on his bed and helped him get back on his feet after getting out of the hospital. So many firsts and new beginnings had happened in this place, and he didn't want to let it go. But deep down inside, he knew that he had to.

Jun came back through the kitchen dressed and grabbed his bag. Nodding to his friend, Jun murmured a goodbye as he slipped out the door.

Byeongkwan laughed to himself as the door clicked shut, rolling his eyes as he sipped his coffee.

Seemed today that the two of them were both out of it because of some man.