Twelve

Maya knew how her head was a mess. She was trying to adjust to the fact that Izzie was her mum. But she was annoyed at Tom.

He was her father. And he had lied to her about it. She hated it. She hated how she felt as if she couldn't trust anyone.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Addie asked Maya as she walked into the kitchen.

"I really don't know. My head is a mess. I don't know how I feel. I mean I have a mum. I know Izzie. But she didn't raise me. So I don't know how I feel. And dad, he never told me. I know how he thought that he was doing what was best for me. But he lied to me and I can't trust him for that," Maya said.

Addie looked to her and smiled. "I know. I know how hard it is. But I am here for you. We were both lied to. We will get through it together. You are my sister. I love you. I am here for you. No matter what happens," Addie said as Maya looked to her and smiled.

Maya knew how grateful that she was for Addie. And she didn't know how she would cope if she didn't have her sister.

She knew how everything was a mess.

****

Maya got to school. She smirked as she saw that Max and a new girl. He looked to her and glared at her as he walked past.

Addie saw and rolled her eyes. She looked to her sister. "Come on. You don't need to get in anymore trouble with him," Addie said.

Maya looked to her and smirked. "Oh but I do. He needs to be taken down. Tyler thinks that he runs this place," she said.

Addie looked to her. "Oh. But he does. He can get you kicked out of here. Dad will go mad and you know it. I know that a lot is going on. But you're my sister. I am worried. Look, just promise me that you will be careful," she asked her as Maya looked to her sister and smiled.

She knew that her life had been turned upside down. And she knew how was she lashing out because of it.

She felt like she didn't know who she was anymore. And she knew that she was getting the thrill over making Max Tyler pay. How it was taking her mind off of what happened at home.

And just how it made her feel. She hated just how down that she felt because of it all.

****

Maya waked out of the school. She saw Max's new car and smirked. She walked over to her bag. She grabbed the hand mirror that she had in her bag and broke it.

She picked up and piece of glass as she punctured all of his tires. She smirked before she grabbed the piece of glass and scratched the paintwork. She grinned as she looked to it before she walked away.

She knew that it was going to make Max angry. Especially she looked to his damaged new car.

Maya didn't care anymore. But she had no idea just how everything was going to change. And it wasn't for the better.