Fifteen

Maya's head was a mess. She knew how she had enough family drama to get through.

Now all that she could think over was the kiss that she had with max tyler. All that she could think about was what a mess it was.

She knew her feelings for him. She knew how she hated him. How she had been making his life hell. She knew how she thought that he was scum. But now she felt more confused than ever.

Maya got dressed for school. She walked down into the kitchen as she saw Izzie and the two of them held a look.

"I made breakfast. I know how things are with us. But I am trying," izzie said.

Maya looked to her and nodded. "I know I get it. It's just hard. I was lied to my whole life. And then I find out that not only are you are my mum, my half sister who is my best friend, is actually my twin sister. It's a lot to deal with. And I feel lied to," she said.

Izzie looked to her and smiled. "I know it's not easy. I know how none of it is easy. But I do want us to try and move past it all."

Maya looked to her and smiled. "Yeah. Maybe we can try," she said.

She knew how none of it was easy. And she was sick of holding a grudge about the whole situation. Especially when she knew she had more important issues to deal with.

****

Maya got to school and walked into the common room. She smiled as she saw Addison. "A certain executive head is looking for you. What did you do?" She asked as Maya looked to her sister and sighed.

Maya knew that she didn't want to see Max Tyler. Especially she knew that she didn't want to think about the kiss that they had. She knew that she wanted to forget it.

"He just doesn't like me. He can go to hell. I am in no way ready for do with him today. I just want to sleep and forget it all," Maya said!

Addison smiled. "You just want to hope dad doesn't find out if you're in trouble. Especially as he's been on my back enough."

"Yeah well you want to hope that he doesn't find out that you are sleeping with your teacher," Maya said as Addison looked to her and rolled her eyes.

****

Maya walked down the hallway as she was grabbed and pulled into an empty classroom. She looked to see Max and glared.

"Get your hands off of me."

Max rolled his eyes at her. "Grow up we need to talk over what happened," he told her.

"No we don't. I am trying to forget what happened. It makes me sick," she said.

"That makes both of us. I won't let a child like you ruin my career," he said.

Maya smirked. "You didn't say that when you said you wanted me. And stuck your tongue down my throat. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me," she said!!

Little did Maya knew just what this was the start of between them.