Nine

Maya sighed to herself as she walked into the kitchen. All Maya could think about was how she had spent the night with Max. Maya knew it had all changed with them and she hoped that now they had spent the night together that she could manage to keep him happy.

Maya frowned as she saw Addie as she sat at the table. "What's going on with dad?" Maya asked as she sat down next to her.

"I don't know. Him and my mum have been arguing most of the night. She wants to tell her. Who? I don't know who. Her is a secret and he doesn't," Addie said.

Maya frowned and looked at Addie. "Don't think it's you do you? You know the secrets they've kept before?" Maya asked.

Addie rolled her eyes and sighed. "I think this family has had enough secrets for a life time. Don't you?" She asked as Maya nodded in agreement.

****

Maya got to school and stood in the corridor. She smirked as she saw Max. He walked over to her and smirked slightly. "I think that we need to talk," he said.

"What about? The other night? Don't worry sir. I won't tell anyone. I know that you can't stop thinking about me. Besides. If you try and turn this round on me, remember how you came onto me first," Maya said as she went to walk off.

Max grabbed her arm and pulled her into him. "And what would daddy have to say if he knew I had you?" Max said.

Maya frowned and looked at him. "What?"

"I taped us. And I'm telling you now if you don't start to behave, I'll show him. In fact I might show the whole school. I don't want you Maya. I used you and you were easy. A bit like your sister eh? I know about her and Simon Lowsley too," Max said as Maya looked at him and slapped him. She walked off.

Maya couldn't believe that he had done this. That he had used her like that. Maya didn't care who he thought he was. She knew that she wasn't going to let him get away with it.

Maya walked into the office and smirked as she saw his car keys in his jacket. She grabbed them and walked off. She was going to make Max pay for what he was doing.

Maya grabbed her phone and sighed;

"Yeah. It's me. I need someone to wreck a car. I have the keys. I need it brought back to Waterloo Road school"

Maya hung up and smirked. She was going to humiliate Max Tyler and his ego.

****

Maya stood at the window and watched as Max's car was driven off. She had a friend of hers deal with it. She knew it was a way to mess with Max Tyler. He had been the one to start a war with her.

Maya frowned as she saw Tom and Izzie as they walked down the corridor towards her. "I know. Im going to class," Maya said as she went to walk off.

"No. Wait. We wanted to talk to you," Tom said as he looked at her.

Maya frowned as she looked at Tom and Izzie. She was fearing that Max had already gotten to them. "What about? I didn't do anything," she said as she began panicking.

"I know. There's something you need to know," Tom said as he saw the look on her face.

"It's... I'm sorry tell you like this. But it's time you knew the truth. I'm your mum," Izzie said.

Maya looked to her and frowned. She felt sick. She felt as if it was all one big lie. She didn't know what to do or feel. She felt numb but little did Maya know that this would cause another war with Max Tyler.