One

Tom Clarkson woke to the sounds of the door knocking. His girlfriend groaned. "Who's that?" She asked.
"I don't know Iz. Stay in bed," Tom said.

Tom went downstairs. Chlo, Mika and Addison were still asleep. Tom grabbed the baseball bat. He threw open the door and got a shock. Standing there was his daughter Maya.

Tom hadn't seen Maya since he and Izzie had gotten married. Tom and Izzie had a daughter together. Izzie had two daughters from a previous relationship and Tom had a daughter with his ex, Macy.

Maya stood and grinned. "You gonna Leave me freeze my ass off or let me in?" She asked.
Tom let Maya in. He hugged her but looked at her dress. "What the hell are you wearing?"
"A dress."
"Yes... I can see that," Tom replied. Izzy came down the stairs.
"Who's this?"

Tom introduced Izzy and Maya. Izzy looked less than impressed with her dress but didn't say anything. Tom pulled Maya's bags to the living room.

"You're sleeping here," he said. Maya nodded.
"That's okay."

Tom sighed. "Go and get changed into pyjamas," he said.
Maya grinned. "Usually I sleep in underwear but okay," she said.

Maya went to the bathroom and got changed into a pair of shorts and a shirt.

Tom and Izzy were talking. "We'll have to get a bigger house. Macy has obviously sent her here for some reason," he said.
Izzy agreed. "Yeah. She can bunk with Addison until we get a bigger place."
"Yeah. Wake her up," Tom said. Izzy went upstairs.

She got Addison up. She groaned.
"She better be nice," she mumbled.
"She is sweetheart," Izzy assured her daughter.

Maya came upstairs. Tom carried her bags up.
"Hey. I'm Maya," she announced.
"Addison."
Maya grinned. She looked at Addison. "So, you're my half sister then."
"It seems."

Addison smiled. "You're so pretty."
"Thanks hun."

The two girls sat down together. "I've got school in like 4 hours," Addison said.
Maya grinned. "Poor you. I don't like school."
"You've got school too," Tom reminded her. Maya groaned. Tom turned out the lights before leaving.

The next morning Maya and Addison woke up to Izzy waking them.

Maya didn't want to get up. Izzy handed her a uniform.
"This is Mika's old uniform. She outgrew it but it will fit you," she said.

Maya looked at her. "I am not wearing that," she said.
Tom rolled his eyes. "Maya, do it."

Maya took the uniform and sighed. She wanted to go back to bed. "Why do I have to go?" She asked.
"Cause you need an education," Tom said.

Suddenly Tom looked at Maya. "You're supposed to be in boarding school," he said.
Maya smiled. "Well, I got excluded. I guess you can't have sex there."
Tom choked on his coffee. Izzy, Mika, Chlo and Addison looked at Maya in shock.

She just smiled at them and ate her breakfast. Tom shook his head.

Maya finished her breakfast and adjusted her uniform in her room before meeting Tom at the car. Tom looked at Maya.
"You're not going like that."
Maya smirked. She looked at her father. "Oh dear daddy. You don't know what you've let yourself in for."