Two

Maya was beginning to annoy Tom and Izzie. She was staying out too late not getting up for school on time. Tom was at the end of his tether.

When morning came, Tom went to wake Maya. He walked in to see her asleep on the floor. She was obviously hungover. "Wake up and get dressed," he spat.

"Nice to see you too daddy," Maya mumbled as she sat up. She groaned. "Time is it?"

"7:45. You've got fifteen minutes until we go. Get ready," Tom said.

Maya groaned again. She stood up and went to get ready for school. Addison walked in. "Hey."

"Hey chick. Let's make you look a whole lot better," She said.

Addison laughed. She let Maya customise her uniform. "There we go. You look sexy hot," Maya said.

***
Soon enough, they were driving to the school. Maya had her headphones in. Tom rolled his eyes. He looked at Maya. "Take those out would you?"

Maya sighed. "You're an asshole," she mumbled. She didn't know why Tom was being so horrid with her.

***
Maya walked around school. Everyone was looking at her. She didn't want that. Addison walked over to her. "Ignore them all Maya. They're not worth it," she said.

"I'm sick of them all looking at me. Yes, I wear sexy clothes but it's what I feel comfortable in," Maya told her. She sighed. "It's Dad too. He's always being funny with me. If he wants me to go back to my mum that bad then I will," she said.

Maya or Addison didn't realise that Tom had overheard. Tom was feeling bad about he had been treating his daughter.

***
Maya sat in her classroom and sighed. The teacher walked in. Tom followed. "Maya, can I talk to you?" He asked.

Maya stood and followed him. She didn't want to speak with her dad. Not after how he had been treating her. Tom took Maya to his classroom. "What?" Maya asked.

"I heard what you said. I don't want you to go back to your mum. It's not right now I've been treating you. I'm sorry," he said.

Maya shrugged. "Maybe I will go back. There's no point me being here. Izzie and her precious kids don't want me there," she said.

"We all want you here."

"No you don't. You took sympathy on me for the simple fact I'm your daughter. You don't want me and you only put up with me cause I'm your daughter."

Before Tom could say anything, Maya walked out. He knew he needed to make Maya stay but how?

***
Maya went to sit on the roof. She knew if she went back to her mum then she risked it happening again. She wanted to be with her dad but if him or his family didn't want her there then what choice did she have?

As she went to get down, she saw a text from Jake.

I will find you.

Maya paled. She had to leave. She couldn't put Tom or any of his family in danger.