Three

Maya was trying to get the courage to leave. She knew her dad or anyone else didn't want her there. She knew her mum didn't want her either.

When morning came, Maya woke to see Addison sitting up. Maya smiled. "Morning."

"Morning. Your mum is here," Addie said as she looked at her sister.

Maya paled. She quickly ran downstairs. Her mum, Helena was there. "Well. If it isn't the little home wrecker. Told daddy what you did?" She spat.

Tom frowned. He looked at Maya. "What did you do?" He asked. He was confused. He turned back to Helena. "What's she done?"

"She slept with my boyfriend."

Tom was shocked. He saw Maya shaking. The tears were rolling down her cheeks. "Is this true?" He asked.

Maya quickly left the living room. She ran to the garden. Izzie went after her.

***
Maya and Izzie were sitting outside. Maya was crying. "What happened?" Izzie asked.

"M-My Mum thinks that I slept with her boyfriend. I didn't though. H-He forced himself on me. I didn't want it," she sobbed.

Izzie was shocked. She couldn't believe what Maya had said. She pulled the girl into her arms. She felt bad for judging her when she didn't know the whole reason Maya had turned. "Is that why you came here?"

Maya nodded. "I can go back though. If you don't want me here," she said.

Izzie smiled. "We all want you here. You're not going back there. I'm not letting you," Izzie said.

***
Izzie walked into the living room. She saw Helena's boyfriend now there. "I think you should leave," Izzie said.

Tom looked at his fiancée. He was confused. "Iz?"

Izzie looked at Tom. "Maya never slept with him. He forced himself on her. She just told me," she spat.

Anger overcame Tom. He walked over and punched the boyfriend.  "You ever lay another finger on my little girl I'll kill you!"

Izzie had to stop Tom from killing him. "Tom. Go and check on Maya. I'll see our unwanted guests out," she said.

***
Tom went outside to Maya. She was sitting at the table. "Maya."

"I didn't sleep with him!"

Tom sat down by her. He pulled her close to him. "I know you didn't darling. Izzie told me. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

Maya shrugged. "I figured if mum didn't believe me, then why would you?"

"I'm different to your mum. I would have believed you."

"I'm sorry daddy."

***
Izzie had gotten rid of Helena and her boyfriend. Tom walked in with Maya. "We're all going to make a go of this. We'll get a bigger house," Izzie said.

Maya smiled slightly. Tom had an idea. "Why don't we do up the attic as an extra bedroom?"

Izzie smiled and nodded. "Addie has the biggest room so I'm sure we could put a staircase in there," she said.

***
Maya sat on the sofa and sighed. Could she ever tell her dad her other secret? The secret that would ruin it all.