Six

Maya was in shock. She couldn't believe what Addie had told her. She couldn't believe how her sister had buried a baby. Maya sighed to herself as she stood from her bed.

She walked into Addie's room and smiled. She could see how Addie was struggling. Maya got into bed next to her and smiled as she hugged her. "I know that you're scared, but you need to tell your mum. She needs to know. It'll be okay. And dad, he was there for me," she said.

"There's a difference. You didn't bury a baby," Addie told her.

Maya looked at her sister and smiled. "I know. But you're not a bad person. I'm here and I will look after you," she told her. She knew in that moment she would do anything to protect her sister.

****

Maya walked into the kitchen and smiled as she saw Tom and Izzie. Maya looked at them and sighed. "I need to talk to you. It's over Addie. She's not herself. She's going to hate me for telling you this. But she needs you both," she said.

Tom looked at her and frowned. "What is it?" He asked. He was worried. He knew both his daughters had been through a lot.

"She...She buried a baby."

Tom frowned. Izzie felt tears pour down her cheeks. "I-I need to talk to her," she said as she walked off.

Tom walked over to Maya and smiled as he hugged her. "It's going to be okay. I promise."

****

Maya got to school and sighed as she saw Max Tyler. She looked at him and groaned. "Miss Clarkson. Detention," he said.

Maya glared at him. "What the hell have I done?"

"Your uniform is inappropriate," Max replied as he saw the look on her face.

Maya scoffed. "Your face is inappropriate. But I can't put you in detention. Why don't you go and suck a cactus," Maya said as she walked off. She wasn't letting him treat her like that.

She was annoyed by Max Tyler. She thought he was arrogant and stuck up. She was going to find a way to make him pay. She wasn't going to let him get away with that he was the big man. He was going to suffer and Maya was going to enjoy making it happen.

****

Maya sat in the cooler as she looked down the corridor to see Tom and Izzie arguing. She knew it was over Addie. She looked up as Max walked in. Maya smirked. "I really think you have it in for me Mr Tyler,", she teased.

Max looked back at her and frowned. "And why would I have it in for you?" He asked.

Maya stood up and walked over to him with a smirk on her face. "Because you and I know both know you want me," she teased.

Max looked at her and groaned. He felt himself getting turned on as she leant in and kissed him. He grabbed her waist as he pushed her against the wall and kissed her back.

Maya smirked into the kiss knowing how she was going to make Max pay. She was going to sleep with him and ruin him.

But would it be that easy?