Five

Maya had been avoiding Tom since he found out over the baby she had. Maya didn't want to face him. She felt as though he was going to hate her over what happened.

Maya sighed as she got up and ready for school. She didn't want to go but she knew she didn't have a choice.

Maya walked down into the kitchen, frowning as she saw Tom and Izzie who were talking.

"She needs you Tom. Both of them do. Talk to her," Izzie said as she took a sip of coffee.

Maya frowned as Tom spotted her and smiled. "Come here," he said as he walked over to her and hugged her.

Maya felt the tears pour down her cheeks. "I'm sorry daddy."

"It's okay. It's not your fault. I promise," Tom said. He held her close as she cried.

Maya was in tears. "I'm a bad person."

Tom smiled. "No you're not. You're a vulnerable girl who someone took advantage of," he said. He kissed her head. "It's all going to be okay."

***
Maya sat at breakfast and sighed. She was playing around with a slice of toast. She frowned to herself as she heard Izzie and Addie who were arguing. 

"What's going on?" Maya asked as she put the toast down.

Tom sighed and looked at her. "Addison is in a lot of trouble."

Maya nodded. "Seemingly. If you're calling her by her full name. What did she do? Sneak in late?" Maya asked.

Tom shook his head and looked at her. "If only. She was arrested for shoplifting a bottle of vodka."

Maya frowned. She knew it wasn't like Addison to act like that. She knew there was something going on with her little sister.

***
Maya got to school and sighed. She was getting more and more worried. She was worried over Addie and how she was acting out of control.  But she couldn't get the thoughts of what her mums boyfriend did to her.

Maya knew that Tom only knew half the truth and she was scared. She knew her dad had a temper and didn't want to lose him over the scum that had hurt her. She knew what Jimmy had done to Addie and how Tom nearly killed him.

***
Maya spotted Max and smirked. She couldn't keep her eyes off of him. She knew it was wrong to get involved with the likes of him. She knew he was bad news but she also couldn't help but feel extremely attracted to him.

Max walked over to her. "Miss Clarkson. Your sister appears to have gone walk about again," he said.

Maya shrugged. "So why don't you leave her alone?"

Max looked at her. "I think you need to remember who you're talking to," he said. He was getting angry. No one talked to him like that.

"Why? What are you going to do about it?" Maya challenged as she walked off.

***
Maya walked through the school. She smiled as she spotted Addie. She was drinking a bottle of vodka. Maya walked over to her and took off her.

Maya sat down next to her. "Talk to me. Come on and don't make me get dad."

Addie sighed. "I've been avoiding you since you told me over the baby. I did something."

"What?"

Addie looked at her and felt the tears hit her eyes. "I buried a baby."

Maya looked at her in shock. But could she help her little sister?