Fourteen

Maya knew how her head was a mess and how she had been thinking over everything. She knew that her head was a mess. She knew that she did want to try and have a relationship with her mum. But she knew it wasn't easy.

Maya knew that izzie was her mum. She knew how she wanted to make it all work out as she wanted to try and make their family work. Knowing how it was far from easy.

Maya laid in bed and sighed. She knew that she was feeling rotten about things and she hated it.

Maya got dressed for school and walked down into the kitchen and smiled as she saw Tom. "Hi."

"Hey. How are you doing love?" he asked as he looked to his daughter and smiled.

"I'm okay. I didn't sleep that well. But I am okay," Maya said.

"I heard that you decided to give Izzie a chance. I know that this was a shock on you. I know how none of it was easy. But it will be okay," Tom said.

Maya looked to him and smiled. "She's my mum. I know it's weird. I know it's a lot to get my head over. But Addie talked me into giving her a chance. And if she can give you a chance to be her dad after all that she had been through, I am sure I can. I know that she has looked after me since I got here. And she is a great mum," Maya said as Tom looked to her and smiled.

****

Maya got to school and sat in the common room. She looked to see Addie as she walked in. "Hey how are you doing? I know how this feels remember. You know that you can talk to me about this," Addie said.

Maya looked to her and smiled. "I know. I appreciate it. My head is a mess. And I just want to try and make it work. I know that izzie...our mum that will take some getting used to saying is a good person. And she has always been kind and been there for me," she said.

Addie sat next to her and nodded. "It will be okay. I promise you," Addie said as the two sisters held a look.

They knew how things were. And they knew that it was far from easy. They knew that their family life was a mess.

****

Maya smirked as she walked down the hall. She saw Max. "Hello Mr Tyler," she said as he grabbed her and pulled her into an empty classroom.

Max looked to her. "I have had enough of the games. This is done with," he said.

Maya looked to him and smirked. "Is that so. And what are you going to do about it?" She asked as she went to walk off.

He grabbed her and pushed her to the wall. Suddenly his lips were on hers. She moaned into the kiss as she ran her hands through his hair as he pulled her closer.

Maya had no idea what this was the start of.